six

excuse mistakes

"MASON!" Kye yelled getting the attention of all of his workers in the building.

"S-Sir?"Mason stuttered fidgeting with his hands.

"Let's take a walk." Kye smirked watching the scared man swear bullets.

"You straight?" Boozie asked Kye watching his forehead vein pop out.

"Always." Ja'Kye responded.

"GET BACK TO WORK. WE GOTTA SHIPMENT COMING TONIGHT!" Boozie yelled to the workers.

Mason followed Ja'Kye out of the building as they both walked to the shooting range that Ja'Kye had built.

"S-So w-what's up?" Mason asked breaking the silence.

Ja'Kye stayed silent and pulled his blunt from behind his ear to light it. Once lit, he took a couple drags so he wouldn't knock Mason to the ground at that moment.

"You realize how carelessly you react to shit?" Ja'Kye asked.

"I-I just been under a lot of pressure and shit. Trying to prove to you that I can do this." Mason replied.

"Mhm, remember that shit that went down in the alley?" Ja'Kye asked pulling from his blunt again.

"Y-Yea that nigga Beast thought he ran shit. Had to show him who really do." Mason chuckled nervously.

"Yea cause I run shit. Not Beast or Mason." Ja'Kye nodded to himself.

"Right boss. You call all the shots." Mason stated.

"When the last time you came to the range?" Ja'Kye asked tilting his head at the gun range.

"U-Uh I just been real busy so ain been up here in a minute. But imma get in there as soon as we done with our talk."

"Ion think so." Ja'Kye chuckled.

Ja'Kye required for every worker in his empire to go to the gun range every Saturday to make sure everybody had good aim. Clearly Mason had been skipping his lessons

"You know you shot a li girl during that alley shootout."Ja'Kye stated getting to the point.

"Oh I did? Rest in Peace to baby girl." Mason said scratching the side of his face.

In a swift motion Ja'Kye whipped out his gun and pistol-whipped Mason to the ground. "She ain't dead pussy."

Mason chuckled and wiped the blood from his mouth. "See yo ass done went soft."

Ja'Kye chuckled and nodded his head. "Bye Mason!"
And with that he let out three bullets into Mason's head.

"Yo what the hell?" Boozie asked confused.

"Nigga almost killed a li girl, cause his bitch ass was acting careless." Ja'Kye mugged.

"Kye, you crying." Boozie said looking at his best friend.

Boozie had never seen Ja'Kye act so angrily to the point where he cried. Out of all the years that they known each other Boozie saw Ja'Kye as nonchalant. Seeing the emotional side of him, only raised questions. He wanted to see this little girl.

Ja'Kye angrily wiped his face and walked off. He now had blood on him so he wanted to go wash up so he could go back to the hospital.

He quickly went home to shower and to check on Hulk. After he checked the house he left and went to Mcdonald's to order food.