eighteen

excuse mistakes

"Ma Ma stop." Ja'Kye repeated for the hundredth time. Sahara kept sticking her tongue out at everyone who walked passed her and her daddy.

"They stare at me and my daddy, I say what they looking at." Sahara mugged bucking her head at a caucasian little girl who was staring at her.

"That's right TT baby." Jaliyah nodded eating from her Hot Cheetos.

"And that's why she act like that, yo ass always want kids to be like you." Boozie mumbled.

"Nigga real shit stop talking to me, ion even fuck with you nomore." Jaliyah mugged rolling her eyes at Boozie.

"Ion care about you being mad at me." Boozie shrugged eating his candy.

They were all at the airport waiting for the flight to board. They already went through security and bag checks, so they were just waiting for their flight to be called.

"Aye come to the bathroom real quick." Boozie stated giving Jaliyah a look.

"No." She replied.

"On god I'm not playing with you Jaliyah." Boozie mugged standing up and walking away towards the bathroom. He already knew why Jaliyah was acting like that.

Jaliyah rolled her eyes and stood to her feet sneaking off after Boozie.

"Nasty fuckers." Ja'Kye frowned, scrunching up his face.

"Toosie we gone get you a phone when we touch down. I need you to pull up everybody who reposted it and the main source." Dior stated.

Paige nodded her head and pulled the sleeves of her sweatshirt down. She was scared to go back to Louisiana simply because she didn't want people to humiliate her even more.

—-

Once their flight was called the six of them boarded the plane. Sahara threw a tantrum because she wanted to sit in one of her parents lap the whole time but she couldn't.

She finally complied by sitting in the middle of Dior and Ja'Kye. Paige, Jaliyah, and Boozie sat across from them in the next three seats.

Dior put Sahara's headphones on her head and connected them to the TV in front of her. Once the movie started playing, Dior gave Sahara her goldfish and hot cheetos so that she would be quiet for the rest of the flight.

The flight was only a hour and thirty minutes, enough time for Sahara and Jaliyah to get their sleep in.

When they were cleared to exit the plane, Dior picked Sahara up and the carry on bags and exited the plane. Paige followed behind with her duffel bag, and the guys followed closely behind so they could hurry and get to baggage claim.

"Now why you ain't wake her up?" Ja'Kye chuckled noticing Jaliyah still asleep on the plane.

Boozie shrugged his shoulders. "She said she don't fuck with me, ain got none to do with her."

"BEST FRIEND COME ON!" Dior yelled starting Jaliyah awake, and waking up Sahara.

"So you was just gone leave me?" Jaliyah mugged Boozie who held a smirk on his face.

"You sai—shut the fuck up talking to me real shit." Jaliyah snapped bumping past him with a heavy mug.

After they claimed their luggage, they waited for their uber to arrive so that they could pick up their rental SUV. The SUV fitted eight passengers so there was enough room for everyone to sit comfortably.