twenty three

excuse mistakes

"Moochie why would you do that?" Jaliyah groaned looking at the mess that Sahara made.

"I didn't do it, Tubby did." Sahara frowned wiping her hands on her shirt. Somehow Sahara got into the fridge and put ranch all over herself, thinking it was "lotion."

"You finna go home." Jaliyah mumbled picking Sahara up and taking her to the bathroom.

"NO!" Sahara snapped crossing her arms. Sahara begged to spend the night at Jaliyah's house. Jaliyah agreed because she was bored, but she didn't know that Sahara would be this bad.

"Take off ya clothes and get in." Jaliyah simply stated turning on the shower and letting the water run.

"I'm sorry TT." Sahara mumbled. She knew what she did was bad, but she really thought the ranch was lotion.

"It's okay mooch, let the water run over your self and then imma come wash you." Jaliyah replied. Sahara nodded her head and stood under the shower head.

Jaliyah went to go clean her counters and floors expeditiously so that she could hurry and wash Sahara up.

"TT, I do it myself." Sahara said holding her hand out for the wash cloth.

"Ok, imma be right outside if you need me." Jaliyah shrugged banding Sahara the wash cloth and soap.

Sahara nodded her head and copied what she saw her mom doing when she gave her a bath. She lathered the cloth with soap and then ran it under the water a little to make it soapy.

She started washing her body with the wash cloth getting under her arms and under her neck. She then moved down to her legs and stomach area.

"TT MY BACK!" Sahara whined trying to reach her arm behind her back to wash it, but failed miserably.

Jaliyah chuckled and stepped back into the bathroom to see Sahara reaching for her back. "I got it mooch." She said so that she could speed the process up.

"TT imma sleep with you." Sahara stated turning around so that Jaliyah could gain access to her back.

Jaliyah scoffed and made the yikes face. "Mooch I got a whole room did for you to sleep in, what's wrong with it."

"Nothing, I just sleeping with you." Sahara shrugged. Jaliyah chuckled and made sure she got all of Sahara's areas before taking the shower head off the hook and spraying her down.

Luckily Sahara didn't get the ranch in her hair, she wouldn't hear the end of it from Dior.

Jaliyah had already fed Sahara when she picked her up, so now it was time for her to go to bed. Sahara kept her word and jumped in Jaliyah's bed with her nightgown.

"Hold on let's put some real lotion on." Jaliyah stated grabbing the kids melatonin lotion by Dr. Teal's.

"Ouuu yesss." Sahara dragged out not knowing that the lotion would knock her right out.

"Alright, get some sleep we got a busy day tomorrow." Jaliyah admitted. Sahara nodded her head and crawled back to her side of the bed.