Excuse me bitch

Shrek's POV

I was with Joe when I got a text from Fiona. I smiled to myself thinking that she was gonna beg for me to take her back. Dumb bitch just can't get enough of me. When I opened the video she sent me it wasn't an a stupid apology video she copied from some you tuber. It was a XXX film of her and Trump. Words can't describe how much I want to hit Trump and Fiona with a chair and curb stomp them.  

" aha bbgurrllll wut you lookin at" Joe whispered in my ear while running his cold clammy hands down the sides of my silky smooth green skin. His hands left a trail of sweat on me, it was kinda seggsy.  If I wasn't so enraged I would let Joe have his way with me, but what the fuck did Fiona just send me!! I'm the only one that is allowed to be promiscuous. Fine if this is the way that bitch Trump and dumbass hoe Fiona wanna play, then I will have to play their game better than them. ( says this in a very seductive voice  ) " Joe I want to film us the next time you fuck my brains out." Hopefully he will let us film us so I can send it to Fiona so she will get as hurt as I am. The next time I see Trump I'm going to strangle her, and Fiona is going to come back to me. If I can't have her nobody can.

(ambient fuckboy sounds) " ahaha Sure bbguuurrrrlllll, you sure are into some kinky stuff gurlll ;)" Good grief I want to strangle him to. Right now nothing can drench the flames of my anger and hatred towards that bitch Trump. "Biden can we start making the film right now I'm really eager to make it" I whispered in his ear I then proceeded to nibble on his ear lobe and make sexy sounds. 

" STRIP RIGHT NOW BITCH!!" where was this aggression coming from is this a new side of Joe I have never seen before? My thoughts were running through my head as I stripped. My green skin was glowing in the sun light that had entered Joe's room. As I waited for him in his room I wondered what He was going to do to me. Just as my train of thought had finished Joe had come back into the room with fuzzy pink handcuffs, a video camera, and bondage straps. " PUT THE STRAPS ON NOW BITCH!" why was he screaming at me did he take so sort of drug that would make him act more aggressive or was he just really into role play? 

I quickly put on the straps as Biden was setting the video camera on a tripod. " now be a good gurrlll for daddy and get on the bed" I did as he said. He then put the handcuffs on me and cuffed me to the cold metallic bed frame. He then left the room and retuned with a box. What could be in the box? My thoughts went wild and I started to get excited. Heat begun to pool in between my legs. I watched as Joe turned on the camera and striped in front of it. " heh I haven't even touched you and look at you. You're already dripping." He started playing with my titties first he cleaned off all of the mud off of my vibrant green skin with his rough cat like tongue. He then reached into the box he brought into the room and poured an entire bottle of barbecue sauce on my titties.  The cold sauce made me shiver. When Joe started spreading and licking up all of the sauce on my body I couldn't hold back my moans." Shut up slut." Joe said venomously as he slapped me and spit on me. How would I last this entire night with Joe if I can barely handle him touching me. I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I felt cold clammy hands going around my thick green neck. I gasped in surprise. " I bet you like this you fucking nasty bitch." He then proceeded to slap me and kiss down stomach until he reached the top of my vagina. He looked back up at me and smirked as me started to lick up the wetness between my legs. All of a sudden Joe shoved a huge dildo up my vagina. The sudden stretch was so painful. " AHHGHGHGHHH" I screamed out in pain." Shut it whore I know that you like it." Excuse me bitch! does he think I am a masochist!? Well after This night is over I will kill him. As Joe was getting himself off on my pain I started to plot Joe's murder.  I can't handle this anymore. I will take Fiona back and kill Trump, and anyone who gets in my way will DIE.