Shrek chooses Violence

Shrek's Pov

After Biden finished and turned off the camera he took off the handcuffs and immediately passed out. I'm finished with Joe. He is lucky that I needed him for my plan. Otherwise I would have killed him by now. Once I made sure that Joe was asleep I got to work. I took the recorder and and downloaded the video on the computer. After it was on the computer I sent the video to Fiona. after I sent the video to her I said " I bet you wished you were being fucked by me instead of that ugly ass bitch Trump." After I sent what I need to I deleted all evidence of the video. A few moments later I got a text that said " I actually don't because Trump doesn't cheat and isn't so fucking fat."

what the hell. That is not the reaction I was expecting she is supposed to come back to me. I'm not the one who is supposed to be trying to get back together with her. If anything she should be apologizing to me for being a terrible girlfriend, maybe if she didn't suck I wouldn't have cheated. Oh well once I get Trump out of my way I will make her come back to me.

I left her Fiona on read As I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. This was my plan to kill Joe. Once he was asleep I was going to kill him. But can I really do it. Can I really take someone's life like that? What I am about to do is serious. I can't take it back.

Oh well I didn't really like him that much anyways

I started to walk back to the room with the knife. I walked to the bed and sat on top of him and straddled his hips. Joe had woken up. I quickly hid the knife under the blankets. " Hmmm bebe gurrlll what are you doing?" he said in a groggy voice. I started kissing down his neck and in between kisses I said " shhhh. bebe. go back to sleep." Joe giggled slightly and said ok as he closed his eyes. dumb bitch.

I uncovered the knife and lifted it above my head. I plunged the knife deeply into Joe's chest. He opened his eyes and looked at me in complete shock before I stabbed him again. blood was going every where. I decided to end his agony by slitting his throat. The blood spatter had gotten every where. A feeling of excitement and happiness took over me. I sat there for a minute to let my actions sink in.

After my break I started to clean up. I filled a bucket full of water and grabbed a few rags and started to wash the blood off of the walls and the knife. I then dumped the water out side in the neighbors lawn. I grabbed some trash bags and put Joe's body inside of them. I then went outside and killed the neighbor's dog and started to dig a hole so that Joe's body would be able to fit vertically in it. I threw Joe in the hole and started to bury him a little bit later I put the dead dog on top and covered the hole completely.

After the body was gone I took all of the bloody rags and sheets and burned them. Then I searched the house for clean sheets and put them on his bed. After that was done I vacuumed and cleaned everything once more. Hopefully there wouldn't be any way that the police would be able to find out it was me who killed Joe. That bitch who stole Fiona from me is gonna be next.

I then left the house and went home to plan how I was going to get rid of her so I could have Fiona all to my self