The final chapter

Shrek POV:
After I finished cleaning up Joe's house I left to go find Fiona. I quickly pulled out my phone and looked at snap maps and found out that Fiona was with Trump. Wow the audacity she has to hang out with her new boyfriend. I'm pissed, I'm so angry my rage can not be stopped. I'm going to kill Donald and make Fiona get back together with me.
I got into my herse and sped all the way to Donald's house.
Once I parked in her drive way I ran to the front door and broke in. I then rushed to Donald's room there I found Fiona and Donald cuddling.
" oh my Donald you are so funny I'm so happy I broke up with Shrek for you!" Fiona exclaimed
I stood in the doorway and watched the scene unfold.
"Fiona Trump doesn't really love you. I love you, I may have cheated on you but I realize I was wrong-"
" go back to Joe you hurt Fiona"

Trump pov:
Crap what is Shrek doing here?! If Fiona finds out that I am using her to make Joe jealous she will leave me and make my plan impossible.
" I can't go back to Joe if I wanted to, I killed him so that he would stay out of my way. I killed him so I wouldn't have any distractions when I came for Fiona."
What she has to be lying! How could she kill Joe like that! I loved him, if she didn't want him anymore she could have just left him alone, she didn't have to kill him! He wouldn't have gotten in the way, I would have gladly given Fiona back to Shrek... why why why why

I began to cry
" you crazy butch you didn't have to kill him! You could have just told him you weren't interested in him anymore!" I screamed and cried.
Fine if she killed My precious Joe she can't have Fiona.
" Trump step aside and let me take Fiona back, I don't want to kill you, we used to be friends after all."
" No you killed Joe, you can't take the twentieth most important person from me."
" Have it your way, Fiona stay here."
I begun to run away as Shrek pulled out a bloody knife. Is that joe's blood? How many people has Shrek killed? Questions filled my brain as I ran from Shrek, I tried to use my super human speed but it wasn't working, shit did I not drink enough bleach gasoline cocktail!? While I was panicking I tripped over my moms shoe.

Shrek POV:
Hahaha that bitch Trump tripped this is the perfect time to kill her. I quickly jumped on top of trump and straddled her hips.
" why are you doing this! We were friends how could you kill me so easily?" Trump screamed
Ugh annoying bitch
" we were never friends" I say as I stabbed Donald 15 times and slashed her throat. I didn't even bother cleaning up as I walked back to the house. I found Fiona still in Trumps bed.
" come now Fiona let's go."
" No I'll never go with you I hate you!" She screamed back at me her eyes were full of hate and sadness.
" fine if I can't have you nobody can."
I pulled out my knife and killed Fiona. I sat on the bed. Feeling disappointed, how could she not Understand that I was just trying to get her back I killed everyone for her. How could she be so selfish? As I sat there I heard sirens. Shit that little butch must have called the police. I sat on the bed I didn't resist, I was to sad to even move. How could Fiona reject me like that it was so fucking rude. The audacity of that bitch. The police arrested me and I was thrown into a jail cell with a donkey that annoyed the shit out of me.... I can't believe I have to spend the rest of my life here.
No I will escape...

5 years later
Unknown POV: I sat there watching the news and I learned that the murderous ogre Shrek has escaped from prison and was on the run. I got a little nervous because I was now living in that criminals old house. As the new continued its report I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer it and the last thing I heard was " what are you doing in my swamp"