Beth Harmon

The following morning Amelia woke up with a pair of arms around her. She felt warm and safe in his arms. She just nuzzled her face into his chest more not wanting to wake him up.

Benny held her tightly when he felt Amelia nuzzled in his chest. Both of them didn't want this moment to end but they needed to go back to his place to help Beth.

Benny moved his head so he can have a better view of her face. Amelia was now drawing circles with her hand on his chest. Benny put a stand of Amelia's hair onto her ear. The hair had fallen on her face and she kept blowing at it to move.

Amelia looked up with she felt Benny's hand move her hair.

"How long have you been awake?" Amelia asked while she felt her cheeks turn red. She had just got caught. Amelia was now looking at her hands that we're still drawing circles on his chest.

"Since you moved Lia, " Benny said while going to cup her face with his hands. Amelia's stomach flipped when she heard the nickname.

They stayed looking at each other for a while just enjoying each other presence not wanting to break this moment until Benny spoke out.

"I think we should go back to my place they might be wondering what happened to us."

"Yeah, you're right, " Amelia said while pouting her lips. Which made Benny peck her lips, taken by surprise Amelia moved off of him.

Benny just chuckled and got up from the couch. They were watching a movie together when Amelia fell asleep on top of Benny which he didn't mind. After a few minutes, Benny had turned off the tv and fell asleep also.

"I'll meet you down I need to get ready?"
Amelia said while rushing to her room. She heard Benny chuckled again which made Amelia's stomach flip. She was still blushing but got her clothes and went to shower.

By the time Amelia was done it had been 30 mins since Benny had left. She got her bag and left.

When Amelia had knocked on the door she was smiling from ear to ear. Beltik answered the door and left her in. The atmosphere was completely different everyone was nervous about what was happening.

Amelia couldn't do anything so they just sat there waiting till morning. Once the newspapers came everyone started moving around and writing down notes while reading.

Amelia was also writing down notes for her job. She was mostly writing down what it said in the Times.
"Elizabeth Harmon plays pawn to Queen four. Borgov plays pawn to Queen four. Harmon plays pawn to Queen Bishop four. The Queen's Gambit. Borgov declines moves pawn to king four."

After a few moves, Borgov adjourns the match. Everyone in Benny apartment starts coming up with what moves could Borgov do. This goes throughout the whole night.

After everyone was down with what they had they called Beth hotel room.

"Hello?" Beth says.

"If he goes for the knight, hit him with a king rook pawn," Benny said to Beth.

"Benny?" Beth questions.

"If he goes for the bishop, do the same thing, but open up your queen file," Benny says not answering her question.

"How do you know?" she questioned.

"It's in the Times. It's 7 am here, but we've been working on it for three hours, " Benny finally answers one of her questions.

"We?" asked Beth.

"Hi, Beth, " Beltik says. (Amelia called him by his last name because she always seems to forget his first name.)

"Hi, Harry, it's really, nice to hear your voice," Beth says while chucking softly.

"Oh, well, hang on," Beltik says.
"Hey, Beth! Hey! It's Mike! Its Matt! We're so proud of you." The rest of the guys say.

Benny looked at Amelia asking her if she was going to say anything but Amelia just shook her head and smiled at him.

"All right. Hey, assholes, this is costing me a bundle. Beth listen to me, you gotta open up that file, okay?" Benny cuts in when the guys were all talking.

"How do I do that?" she questioned.

"There are four ways, depending on what he does, and we've each been working a way through. You have it handy?"

She chuckles and says "Yes, I do. Yes."

"Great, okay. Well, let's start with his knight to rook four. We push that king knight pawn. You got that?"

"Yes."
"Great I'll pass you back to Harry," Benny says giving the phone to Harry and moving next to Amelia.

They told her everything they had until it was five there. Benny's last words to her were "Go beat him."

Amelia hugged Benny when he ended the call. They were all nervous but they all knew she could do it. They sat there waiting.

Benny got the phone then mouths she won and everyone were so excited they started jumping. Amelia went up to Benny and pecked his lips.

Benny just shook his has and said "You're going to need more than that."

He wraps his arms around her waist means in and interlocks their lips.

Everyone was still celebrating but Benny and Amelia were lost in their world both happy because there to get and that Beth won.

They didn't notice when all the cheering stopped. All of the guys were not hitting Benny back and saying finally.

Amelia and Benny just smiled at each other knowing that they were always together just that they needed to find each other again.

A/n
This is the second to last chapter just a heads up. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you want to support this story vote and comment.
-A