Epilogue

A/N

In this chapter, there is talk about death and abuse so if you get trigger by it I recommend to not read the first part.

The few weeks after Beth won Amelia went to her job and edit everything and published the article which name was "Beth Harmon By The Other Sister." She didn't mind the name they put as long as it was out there.

Today Amelia and Benny were going to visit Mich's grave. Amelia bought white flowers she held them in her left hand and her right hand was intertwined with Benny's.

This was the first time since Mich's death that they both went together to his grave. Amelia had told Benny about Mich's death on how he was trying to save her from his stepdad.

They were running in the woods when it happened. It was a normal day at Mich's house but this time they were going to confront Mich's Step Dad about his physical and mental abuse to Mich's mother and him. Benny was there if anything got out of control and Amelia was there for emotional support.

Somehow His stepdad knew and he drugged the drinks that were on the table. The only one who took it was Benny which instantly fell asleep that's when everything went south. His Stepdad had planned to do something with all three of us.

Mich had somehow convinced Amelia to run with him and leave Benny saying that if we run he will come for us first and that Benny would most likely wake up and call the police. That is exactly what happened except when Mich had gotten stuck and told Amelia to hide.

Mich Stepdad came into view and started talking to Mich about how he was going to kill his friends. When he heard the cops coming he acted rationally shot Mich and himself in the process. The whole time Amelia was hidden in the bush shaken up.

Amelia finally told Benny and he just hugged her blaming himself for not waking up any faster but Amelia said that it was fine and that Mich smiled right after he got shot. Amelia told Benny that he was happy that it was him not anyone else and that he at least saved Amelia.

For anyone who skipped read from here.

Of course, that brought tears to bother of them but they decided to spend the day with Mich at his grave. Amelia and Benny both told Mich everything he missed especially the part where they were fighting.

Benny had remarked that if Mich was around he would have hit him for being such a stubborn cocky ass. Amelia just burst out laughing running from Benny and Benny chasing her.

While running from Benny, Amelia thought 'I know he's watching us be idiots down her and making fun of us for being children like I said before he was the mother of the group.' She laughed to herself before Benny caught her and they both fell to the ground laughing in each other arms.

A/N

So I finished my first ever story I hoped everyone enjoyed it as I did writing it. It did take forever for me to write since I sometimes got lazy or was busy. I am going to be editing since I most likely have a lot of errors. I have another Benny story about him writing a letter to his beloved Emily. If you like Harry Potter I also have a story set in the marauders era its about Lexi Lovegood and Remus Lupin.

-A