A Bet

"Are we interrupting," Matt said with a smug smirk on his face. Not only did Matt had a smirk on his face the rest of the group also while looking at them. Benny and Amelia had both taken some steps away from each other. Both with bright red faces trying not to look at each other or the group.

"Umm... no.. not at all," Amelia stuttered trying to regain her composure. Benny had gone to help the guys with groceries. Amelia went to take a seat on the couch, everyone was in the kitchen area so Amelia took this time to look at Benny's apartment.

Amelia had been to Benny's apartment before but there seemed to be some new furniture. He didn't have that ugly couch anymore instead had a grey soft couch. Next to the couch was an armchair that was the same color as the couch. There was a glass coffee table that had some Chess reviews and books about chess. Once Amelia saw them she only thought 'Typical B.W.'

Amelia was brought back from her train of thought when Benny had asked her if she wanted more coffee. Amelia just nodded not wanting to look at him still embarrassed about what happened earlier. Matt and Beltik went to sit on either side of Amelia as she had her head in her hands.

"So are you going to tell us what happening between you Benny," Matt spoke first while putting on arm around her shoulder and his other arm holding his drink. Beltik did the same action as Matt but said, "You owe me five bucks, Matt."

Amelia looked up from her hands she looked at the two men next to her and scoffed. "You guys must be joking you didn't bet on me and Benny together right?"Amelia asked while moving to sit on the armchair.

Matt and Beltik just shrugged while Amelia just looked in utter disbelief. She decided to look at one of the chess reviews since she didn't want to talk about this anymore. Beltik and Matt took this as a sign to change a topic about chess.

Benny and the rest had joined them and they started talking about the possible plays Brogov could make. Amelia turned the conversation out since she didn't a lot about chess. Amelia zoned back in when they started talking about what they walked into.

"So Benny are you and Amelia a thing now because if not then what did we walk into?" Questioned Beltik. At what Amelia heard she turned bright red.

Amelia could still feel Benny's warm breath on her face, his dark brown eyes. She remembers how she could get lost in them all day the way he looked at her Amelia never felt so much loved by someone before. She could still feel his warmth where he had touched her.

"It's complicated," Benny muttered. He wasn't lying it was complicated. They never really broke up but Benny had slept with Beth also. Their whole relationship was quite complicated. Benny and the rest of the guys looked at the girl in question. Amelia just nodded with her hair being a curtain to hide her blush-faced.

After a while of silence, they decide to start eating the food they brought. The rest of the night they were just talking about strategist. Most of the guys were staying there to keep up with Beth and Brogov matches.

It was around midnight, everyone except Benny and Amelia was asleep or half awake. They had gotten drinks out around 11 and most of the guys just drank. Benny had offer Amelia, to walk her up to her apartment saying that something might happen. Amelia said yes because she knew he only asked. After all, he wanted to be alone with her and the same goes for her.

They were at Amelia's front door, Amelia was debating on asking him to come in since they didn't talk at all on the way up. She finally decided so she turned around and asked.

"Benny do you want to come in."

"Uhh... Sure," Benny said while scratching the back of his neck. Amelia opened the door to her apartment and Benny followed her in. They went to the living room which was somewhat cleaned.

Benny sat on the couch facing Amelia and Amelia sat across from him but facing him. They were just looking at each other eyes. They were so lost in each other eyes until Amelia looked away she didn't want to but she had to because she needed to ask.

"Benny what are we," Amelia muttered while turning her eyesight to her hands which were playing around with each other.

"Do you want to be something I know we were together but do you still want to be," Benny said calmly while putting his hands on top of hers. Making Amelia look at him.

"Of course I do, I told you earlier that I still love you but I want to know if you love me still or at least like m-" Amelia was cut off when Benny pressed his lips on hers.

Amelia was frozen right there trying to register what was happening. Once she finally registers that he was kissing her, so she kissed him back. Once she had started to kiss him back she felt his lips turn into a smile. Amelia felt like she was melting, his body was giving off heat.

Warm, soft, delicate the most delicate thing she had ever felt. She could smell his cologne she couldn't pinpoint the smell but she felt intoxicated and addicted to it. Her chest was beating so fast. She felt Benny's tongue softly licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. Amelia tasted Benny, he tasted like beer. She has never felt like this before. Yes, she was dating Benny but they never kissed before they split.

Benny had cupped her facing deepening the kiss. Amelia felt amazing she felt like she was on a drug. Amelia's hands were roaming around Benny's hair. After a few seconds, they separated gasping for air. Amelia and Benny's eyes both flutter open. They were both out of breath but they were in a daze of just each other.

Both of them felt content. Benny and Amelia both lips were swelled, Benny's hair was all messed up. They both looked at each other with so much love she knew his answer. Amelia knew she was right when she said it felt like a drug because she wanted to interlock their lips again.

"Do you now know if I still love you?" Benny spoke breaking the silence. Amelia thought of something and smirked.

"No, I think you need to tell me again," Amelia said smugly.

A/N

Hi, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Tell me what you think, comment and vote if you want to support this story. Thanks for reading.

-A