Chapter 20

The next morning, Harry woke up alone in an unfamiliar bed. He reached for his glasses and once they were on, he looked around and noticed he was in Draco's bedroom. He just didn't know where Draco was.

He pulled himself out of bed and walked out of Draco's room into the hall. Rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the light coming through the window, he rounded the corner of the marble floor hall into the kitchen living room area.

He saw Draco standing there at the breakfast bar, sipping on a coffee. He looked really hot... not that Harry would ever tell anyone that. He was only wearing sweatpants and he had abs that still managed to look smooth and soft but strong at the same time.

"Morning," Draco said as he looked up from his phone.

"M-morning." Harry stuttered, blushing at Draco's morning voice.

"You ok?" Draco smirked at Harry who's cheeks were a very bright pink.

"Yep." Harry mumbled.

"I'll make breakfast. What do you want?" Draco asked, turning around to face the fancy fridge and opening it.

"Um, anything is good thanks," Harry said as he sat down on one of the spinning bar stools at the breakfast bar.

"Well, I'm gonna have cereal." Draco chuckled.

"Cereal's good," Harry smiled.

"You sure? I can make you whatever you want," Draco offered.

"Yep, cereal is good thanks," Harry confirmed, awkwardly spinning on the chair.

"Okay," Draco smiled, taking the cereal boxes out of the tall pantry.

Once they both sat down and started eating their breakfast, Draco turned to Harry, intending to ask him something.

"So, what were you sad about the other day?" Draco asked.

"Oh, uh, it wasn't anything important." Harry responded, taking a quick glance at Draco before looking back down at the bottom of his empty cereal bowl.

"You sure? If it made you upset it must have been important." Draco asked again.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Harry responded with a small smile in Draco's direction, trying to hint that he didn't really want to talk about it.

"Ok. Well, my eighteenth birthday is next week..." Draco said, noticing Harry didn't want to talk about that anymore and changed the topic.

"Nice," Harry said, a bit less awkwardly now.

"Isn't it funny how I'm gonna be eighteen and you're still sixteen?" Draco laughed lightly.

"Makes you seem really young," Draco laughed.

"I'm not that young!" Harry said, pouting.

"Yes you are," Draco smirked at Harry.

"What's bad about that anyways, plus, I'm turning seventeen this year," Harry said, trying to be more confident to seem older.

"I never said there was anything bad about that," Draco continued to smirk.

"If anything, it makes you seem cuter than you already are," Draco winked before standing up and ruffling Harry's messy hair and bringing both their bowls to the dishwasher.

Harry sort of just sat there staring into space as he tried to control his blush. It almost seems as though Draco was trying to make it hard for Harry to not fall for him.

"I was wondering if you wanna come to my party?" Draco asked, facing the sink with his back to Harry.

"Um, won't it be full of your friends?" Harry asked shyly.

"Well yeah, but you're my friend too, so, you should come. Only if you want to that is." Draco smiled, turning to face Harry as he leaned back on the counter.