Chapter 51

A few hours later, the sun was slowly rising and Thursday had officially started. Harry was the first to wake up, but wished he could just stay in bed with Draco all day. The blonde looked so peaceful when he was asleep. His lips slightly parted, his long blonde eyelashes brushing on the top of his cheekbones, his messy blonde hair that was naturally wavy but styled to be straight, and his pointy nose that Harry used to think looked sharp and hard, but now it looks dainty and soft, as if it would be smooth to touch. So he did, he placed a small gentle kiss to the tip of the boy's nose, and then rested his forehead against his.

After a few minutes of soaking in this peaceful moment, he decided to get up and get ready. As quietly as he could, Harry crawled out of Draco's bed, and to his bag which was placed by the bedroom door. He took out his clothes for today, looked back to check Draco was still sleeping, and then left to go to the bathroom.

Once he had finished getting ready for the day, Harry decided to make some breakfast for the two of them. He wasn't an amazing cook, but he could make a few things, and that includes breakfast foods. Draco has been so stressed and busy lately, the least Harry could do is make him breakfast. Checking back in on Draco, who was asleep, as he made his way into the kitchen, checking what types of ingredients are stored in the cupboards.

About fifteen minutes later, a tired, half naked blonde boy walked into the kitchen, looking a little bit dazed. Now that he was standing up and not drowning in all the blankets, Harry could see him properly. Draco's hair was a mess. Not as messy as Harry's usually is, but still messy, his eyes half lidded as they adjusted to the lights, and he was only wearing some baggy sweatpants, no shirt. He looked adorable, innocent, and hot all at the same time, which Harry didn't know was possible until now.

"Morning," Harry spoke softly with a smile.

"You're cooking?" Draco asked, surprised because he would never expect a guest in his house to cook for him.

"Mhm, I hope that's ok." Harry said, suddenly realising Draco might not have wanted him to start rummaging through his kitchen.

"That's fine," Draco reassured as he rubbed his eyes with his fists, trying to clear his blurry morning vision.

He walked over to Harry who was tending to the food on the stove, standing behind him and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist as he rested his chin on Harry's shoulder. They stayed like that for a few minutes, enjoying the silence and just being close to each other, before Draco turned his face to kiss Harry's cheek.

"I'm gonna get dressed," Draco mumbled sleepily before walking off back to his room.

By the time he had finished getting ready for the day, Harry was plating up the food and putting cutlery down on the breakfast bar for them. As Draco walked across the main area of his apartment, he opened the curtains, one of them being at the end of the hallway which was a full length window, showing the sky above them, the buildings across from them, and the street below. It was raining today, and the sky was a drab grey colour, but he was feeling too blissful to be upset about the weather.

He walked over and sat down next to Harry at the breakfast bar, kissing his cheek again before digging into his food. Harry had only made some scrambled eggs and toast with jam and butter, but it was the best eggs and toast that Draco had ever tasted. Besides the other night at Harry's house, no one has made him a home cooked meal in almost a year, and so he was really appreciative of this simple breakfast.

"Thank you, it's really good," Draco said after swallowing a bit of toast.

"It's only eggs and toast, slow down," Harry giggled as he watched Draco basically shovelled the food into his mouth.

What? He was really hungry.

When they had both finished eating, Harry put their plates and cutlery away in the dishwasher before they got their school bags and put their shoes on. They decided to walk to school, but use umbrellas since it was raining. The rain wasn't too strong, sort of just drizzling, but they still didn't want to get wet. It seemed as though it had been raining throughout the night and was slowly stopping.

The only issue is, Harry didn't know it would rain when he packed his clothes last night. He was only wearing a pair of mom jeans that were cuffed at the bottom since they were too long, paired with some white high top converse, and that purple shirt he wore with Hermione's skirt a while ago. It was pretty cold since his arms were exposed and the jeans were loose and baggy. As a solution, Draco gave him one of his hoodies to wear. If any of their friends or anyone at school noticed that Harry was wearing Draco's hoodie, then they could play it off saying Draco was just being a good friend.

The only hoodie Draco could find that wasn't one he wears too often, was a plain white zip up one. Luckily, it went with Harry's outfit, but it was slightly too big, giving him sweater paws. Draco thought it looked adorable, but Harry just rolled his eyes and attempted to hide his cheeks every time Draco complimented him.

It had only taken them about ten minutes to walk to school, despite all the traffic lights being a red-man. Right before they turned the corner to their school, Draco stopped them, cupping Harry's jawline with both hands. Partly the way it is shaped, and partly because of how small it is, makes Harry's face fit perfectly in his boyfriend's hands. Or maybe Draco just has big hands and Harry is tiny.

The blonde waited until he had the shorter boy's full attention before leaning down, pressing a soft and loving kiss to his lips. It only lasted a few seconds before he leaned back up, looking right into Harry's beautifully vibrant green eyes.

"Have a good day, I'll see you at lunch with the others," Draco almost whispered even though no one else was near them and Harry would definitely be able to hear him due to how close they were standing.

"Thanks, have a nice day as well. See you later," Harry whispered his response with a small smile, looking right back into Draco's silvery grey eyes.

With that, the two parted ways as they walked into school, trying to make it look like they hadn't arrived together. Hiding a relationship in high school sure is hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this domestic chapter. Sorry it took a while to post compared to the other chapters. I've decided that I probably wont post on weekends because I tend to not go on my laptop as much on the weekend. So if I post a chapter on Friday then I probably wont update again until Monday. Sorry if this bothers anyone, but I just don't have time to do school work, writing this, and take care of myself/my health, all at the same time. I hope you understand :)

Love you, I hope you're all having a really nice day/morning/evening/night <3