Chapter 67

@HazzaJP lol!

@HazzaJP lol!

Liked by @Draco_Malfoyyy, @HermioneG, @Luna_Ginny and 19.21k others

Comments Disabled

—----------------------

Chat with @Draco_Malfoyyy

11:09pm

@HazzaJP

Dray

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Yes my darling boyfriend?

@HazzaJP

Are you busy right now?

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Well I'm just playing cards with Blaise and Ginny in the kitchen

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Why? Do you need anything?

@HazzaJP

No no it's fine

@HazzaJP

I hope you win :)

@Draco_Malfoyyy

Thanks

*****

Draco knew that Harry obviously wanted or needed him for something, but was probably too nervous to ask him to leave the game to go to him. It's not like they were far away, Harry was in their room while, like he had told Harry, Draco was in the kitchen. The three of them were playing Rummy and Draco was literally one card away from winning. He supposed he could stay until he got that one card, he was definitely going to see if Harry was alright, but if it was really urgent Harry would have just told him to come.

Finally, the black 10 that he needed was put down by Ginny. Snatching it up and re-organising his hand so that they were in order, Draco let out a victory cry while placing them face up on the table for all their glory. Ginny threw her cards at the table, ever the competitive one, while Blaise just tutted and rolled his eyes.

"I demand a rematch!" The redhead declared as she sulkily scavenged around on the floor for her rogue cards.

"Sorry, no can do. Harry texted. I've gotta go and see what he wants." Draco sighed as he stood from his seat, stretching a little as he felt the tension in his back loosen a little.