Chapter 60

**Please Read: Just to let you know, this chapter talks about sex. No it doesn't have any sex scenes, but merely the discussion and mention of it, like most healthy relationships should have. I think it's important to have these sorts of conversations if you are in a relationship that may include sex or other things that some people might have boundaries for. I wanted to use this chapter as sort of a milestone in their relationship and go deeper into some of the more uncomfortable aspects of a relationship since so far I feel like it's been a lot of just 'sunshine and daisies'. If this makes you uncomfortable then please don't read, but I'm telling you that it isn't graphic or inappropriate at all, but I do know that some people feel very uncomfortable even at the mentions of it and so I want to respect that and give you this warning in advance. Personally I don't feel like this topic should be so taboo, like many other things in life, and so I wanted to kind of show that these topics are normal to talk about and yes it may be awkward or uncomfortable at times, but if you are with the right people and are open minded and accepting then these things don't seem like such a big obstacle to get through. Sorry if this is confusing ahah I'm just trying to explain my thought process going into this chapter so you aren't confused or shocked. I hope this makes sense <3**

 ----------

It's been a week and a half since summer has started and so far it's been eventful. For one, Blaise and Ron came out and simultaneously revealed that they were in a relationship. Everyones freaked out for a second because they were all so shocked and excited, but after that, everything was the same as it had been before the two had come out. It was sort of reassuring to Draco. Made him feel a little less cautious about telling their friends about him and Harry.

He knows they'll all be accepting of it, but he just hadn't been sure how dramatic they would all be about it, something that makes him feel every so slightly uncomfortable when thinking about. There's no doubt that he wants to tell his friends and wants to show Harry off to the whole world so they know how lucky Draco is, but there's always still going to be that lingering fear of rejection, no matter how big or small.

Speaking of Harry, he's noticed the boy acting a little strange these last few days. Nothing too noticeable, but when you're spending every day and night together, you start to pick up on the seemingly invisible micro actions that people make.

For example, he's been a little more touchy and affectionate recently. Even around the others, which kind of freaked Draco out for a second because he isn't ready just yet for their friends to find out. Definitely sometime soon, but not right this moment. Besides, Ron and Blaise just came out and he doesn't want to take the attention for himself right now. The two of them just did something pretty fucking brave that takes guts, and they deserve the limelight.

It's currently dinner time, well, more like dinner just ended and they're all sitting around the table talking. Except for Harry. Where is Harry?

"I think he said he was tired and went to bed," Hermione informed from the other end of the table where she was writing down their plans for the next few days.

"Oh, ok." Draco hadn't realised he'd asked that out loud.

"'M just gonna go check on him," He made an excuse to leave the table, but no one was really bothered to listen, all too busy making plans, organising their holiday spends, cleaning up after dinner, or just talking about other stuff.

Thankful for the distractions, Draco slipped away from the table unnoticed. He made his way over to his and Harry's room which was all the way on the other side of the house on the first floor. Granted, giving them a bit of privacy away from all the noise and commotion being made in the dining room.

Gently knocking twice on the door before walking in, Draco saw Harry laying on their bed, back turned towards the door. Something was definitely up because he would have turned around to see Draco come in or at least say hi.