4

Hey Guys! Long time no see! I've been really sick lately, not Covid, but definitely something that seems to be going around. Crankgameplays, Ethan, seems to have the same symptoms that I do, so that's a way to describe how I feel. I'm still trying to get over it, and I'm thankfully just left with a messed up voice, slight cough, and stuffy nose. That being said, I wanted to get a new chapter out before bed.

Also, I've been trying to find a day of the week to put this story on my update schedule. What do you guys think about Tuesdays? Anywho, enjoy the plot-twisty chapter!

Episode- Wolf Moon

(Six's P.O.V.)

"Sti, what the hell do we say?" I pant, pulling my flannel off the rest of the way.

"You fell off the roof." He says, taking the shirt from my and balling it up, pressing it to the injury, much to my dismay. "Hol-Hold that there."

I do as he says, holding the now ruined shirt as Stiles seizes his phone and dials the number. He instantly puts it on speaker, carefully trying to lead me out of the room.

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman's voice sounds through the phone.

"My brother fell off the roof of our house. He cut his arm and he's bleeding badly." Stiles quickly says, leading me to the stairs as my vision slightly blurs.

"Okay, Sir. What's your name and current location? We'll send an ambulance."

"Stiles Stilinski. My brother is Six Stilinski. Our dad's the sheriff. We're at home." He pants, helping me down the stairs.

"Okay, Stiles. An ambulance is on the way. Is your brother responsive?"

"Yes, yes." Stiles nods although the lady can't hear it, now practically dragging me as we make it to the first floor. "He's awake. But he's not doing so well. He's probably going to pass out. Neither of us have ever done well with blood or pain."

"Okay, Stiles, just stay by your brother's side for me. Keep him awake as long as possible. Do you have a jacket or shirt that you can press to the wound?"

"Yes. His flannel is on it. He's holding it there." Stiles answers as we stumble out of the house and down the porch. I can vaguely hear sirens in the distance as Stiles pulls me to the grass below my window. He helps me lay on the ground and my vision clears a bit.

"Okay, good job." The woman says. "Just stay on the phone until help arrives."

"How ya doin, Six?" Stiles asks, putting the phone on the ground next to me.

"I'm alright." I nod. "I'm okay."

"Just don't think about it. It'll all be okay in a few."

I manage to nod and the distant sound of sirens becomes deafening suddenly. I cringe at the loud noise as a woman rushes over to us.

"Okay Boys." She greets us. "My name is Emily. I've got ya. Everything's gonna be all right. You're Stiles, right?"

"Yes." Stiles confirms and she nods.

"Okay, Stiles. You did an amazing job keeping your brother awake and keeping pressure on the wound. We're gonna take good care of him, but we need you to stay here."

"Why can't he come with me?" I ask, vision still becoming clearer.

"We don't want anything happening to interfere with us treating you. Stiles is welcome to follow us, but it's probably a good idea for him to call your dad."