POLL - URGENT PLEASE READ

ROUND 1 VOTING IS NOW CLOSED!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED, AND ROUND 2 OF VOTING IS POSTED, WHICH IS WHERE THE TITLE WILL BE FINALIZED! I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE!

READ THIS BECAUSE A NEW CHAPTER AIN'T COMING OUT UNTIL THIS IS SOLVED!

Okay, sorry for the scary attention grabber. As some of you may or may not know, I have been trying to find a better name for this story for a while and I've been brainstorming with some of the other amazing people in my discord and we've come up with a couple possible new titles, but I can't decide which was best.

That being said, I remembered how I had name ideas for the sequel to Mama Hale that sucked and you guys ended up coming up with an amazing one (The Mother of Beacon Hills) that I never would have thought of, so hopefully we can work together to find a proper name for this story.

So, here's how this is gonna work. I'm going to list my title ideas below along with a section to submit your own title suggestions. Each person gets 3 votes, meaning you can choose 3 title suggestions that you like. Yes, you can repeat votes, so if you REALLY like one title over the others, you can vote thrice for it.

You may enter as many name suggestions as you like. Be creative! However, ideally, I would like for the title to somehow include the title of or lyrics of "Moon" by BTS, as that is the song I am basing Six and Derek's relationship around. (Song above)

To vote on a title, you will simply highlight the title and comment on it something along the lines of "This one" or "My vote", something to state you like it. Voting will be open for a week, meaning hopefully everyone should get plenty of time to brainstorm and vote. After the week, I will gather the top 3 voted titles along with any reader suggested titles and there will be a final vote held to decide the winner.

If a reader's title is chosen, they will be given full credit in the story's bio.

While voting is going on, I will be working hard to get the biggest season starter chapter written for you all, and ideally I will have it out by Christmas and it'll be over 10,000 words. Yes, that's a fuck ton compared to normal but I want to reward you guys for powering through this.

As always, discord link is below if you wish to join for teasers and writing help or just a chat.

Voting Open Date: 11-24-22 11:00p.m. EST

Voting Close Date: 12-01-22 11:00p.m. EST

(No I did not intentionally close voting on my birthday.)

Potential titles are listed below.

Two Moons

Phantom Moon

Moons Six

Six's Moon

Title Suggestions Here.

I hope you all are just as excited for season 2 as I am, and let me tell you, Six is gonna go through A LOT of changes (spoilers and teasers in discord) that will have you all reeling. ;) I hope to hear from you all, and I'll speak to you soon <3

https://discord.gg/NFhbCBVWuW