POLL ROUND 2- FINAL VOTES

-VOTING IS CLOSED! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED!-

Welcome to the second and final round of votes for the new title! Rules have changed slightly along with what you all will be actually voting for.

The titles listed below contain the top 2 most voted title suggestions from the previous poll along with every single title made and suggested by you guys!

Every title created by readers will have the creator tagged next to it, both to give recognition, and in case anyone wanted to go show some love to them. 

Everybody gets 2 votes this round and yes, you may repeat votes again. Remember, you vote by simply commenting something along the lines of "my vote" on the title you choose.

Thank you to everyone who has voted and will continue to vote. I am trying my best to get this upcoming mega chapter knocked out because it is not easy. That being said, let's get to the voting!

Voting Open Date: 12-01-22 11:00p.m. EST

Voting Close Date: 12-08-22 11:00p.m. EST

Potential titles are as follows:

Six's Moon

Phantom Moon

The Wolf And His Moon (Six Stilinski) -Tonelia_Scott

The Star And Moon -kenz_k11

Lunar Six -Dannyd03

The Moon To My Earth -InventiveNiuzi

You Simply Shine On Me -InventiveNiuzi

In The Crescent Moonlight -InventiveNiuzi

Twin Moons -cdeleon0702

Sixth Moon -Silvers003

If there so happens to be a tie between any titles, I will hold a tiebreaker poll in my Wattpad Discord server, so if you wish to participate, the link is below. There will also be teasers and spoilers for the next chapter, as per usual. Until next time!

https://discord.gg/NFhbCBVWuW