12

Ayyy, we're back! I just gotta say, I have SO MUCH pre-written that I can't wait to publish for you guys. I mean, this chapter starts on page 85 of Google Docs and I currently have a total of 103 pages for this story. And I just finished writing how Stiles and Scott find out about Six's FTD. So, some spicy chapters coming soon.

Also, I'm thinking of Serix for the Six and Derek ship name. I feel like it's a healthy mix of both names. Thoughts?

Episode- Heart Monitor

(Six's P.O.V.)

"Just a little." I crack a small smile before pulling my phone out of my pocket and checking the time. "I should probably get to class. Thank you for helping, Derek. Really. I appreciate it."

Derek nods with a miniscule smile and I stand and leave the locker room.

(3rd P.O.V.)

As soon as Six is out of the locker room, Derek's smile falls and he looks down at his hand in confusion, the pain he took from Six still lingering through his limb.

"How in the hell does he carry so much pain?" Derek mutters to himself before standing and leaving the locker room, and then the school.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Six walks into the classroom just in time to see Coach explode on Scott.

"Damn, Coach. Chill out." Six makes himself known, passing said man and going to his desk right behind his brother.

"And where have you been, Stilinski?"

"Got a bloody nose." Six shrugs, and Scott, Allison, and Stiles all turn to look at him, seeing the mild blood stains on his shirt collar, and Scott also notices the male's split knuckles on his right hand, causing him to frown in confusion.

"You're lucky I like you, Stilinski." Coach sighs before resuming his lecture.

---------------------------------------------------------

"It's her." Stiles says as soon as he, Scott, and Six are out of the classroom.

"What do you mean?" Scott asks, glancing over his shoulder.

"It's Allison. Remember what you told us about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her."

"Okay." Scott nods his head, obviously still confused.

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game?" Six tries another instance. "You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

"Yeah, I did."

"So that's what brought you back so you could score." Six says, smacking his hands together to make a point. "And then after the game in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least, not like how you were trying to kill us."

"She brings you back, is what we're saying." Stiles sums up his brother's explanation.

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm kissing her or-or touching her..."

"Nope. Nope, not the same." Six quickly cuts him off. "When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex."

Scott looks off with a dazed grin and both Stilinskis roll their eyes. "You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah. Sorry." Scott grins.

"That's fine." Stiles shakes his head.

"Yeah, Stiles is always thinking about sex. Especially because he's never had it. He fantasizes about every girl he sees." Six slaps his twin on the back.