(bakudeku) Cleaning Punishment

this one-shot takes place after Izukus and katsukis 'fight' on ground beta. 

(fluff)

"WHAT?!" twp teen voices exclaimed.

"You two are staying in house arrest. you will be staying at the dorms for a few days and won't be able to come to class or know anything that is going on in school. As for further punishment, you both will have to clean and to agree with each other. no exceptions." a deep voice rsped with a sigh towards the end.

The two boys, known as Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya, were still bound with their teachers, Mr. Aizawa, to capture weapons to keep them still. Katsuki was fuming in anger while Izuku was trying to back away from the xplosive blond but it was nearly impossible when the scarf just kept getting tighter around the two, making the sides of their bodies squish against each other.

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING TO BE STUCK WITH DEKU! he's annoying, he talks too much, hes stupid, he-"

"enough Bakugou" the teacher sneered as he tightened the rope around the two even more before releasing it completely. Katsuki took this chance to scoot as far away from Izuku as possible. Izuku shrugged it off, used the treatment and continued to look at the teacher who was rubbing his temples.

"leave before I give you even more punishment" he stated as he turned around and waved them off.

"FINALLY!" Katsuki yelled as he stomped out the door towards the dorms. Izuku bowed and walked out of the teachers lounge and followed the fuming blonde that was a few feet ahead of him.

I wonder how he feels right now...

Izuku kept watching Katsukis movements as they slowly approached the dormitories. His movements were loud and stiff but also... hidden, like he was wanting to shut himself away. Izuku wouldn't blame him if that was the case. They were being punished because they practically destroyed ground beta, but what Aizawa didn't know was the reason behind their 'argument'. In reality, Katsuki was just venting to Izuku about how he was practically lied to his whole life about something as stupid as a quirk but for Katsuki, it was a big deal because of his egotistical side, thinking that he always had the upper hand when it came to Izuku. The venting then turned into sparring after Izuku had told him the truth and then all ended when All Might stepped in. After that, they kept silent to each other as they walked to the office where Aiza was waiting for them.

"Could you be any slower?!" a voice called making Izuku's headshot up and vision clear from staring at the concrete for so long.

Izuku then saw a very impatient katsuki with the door open making him smile a bit at the gesture. Katsuki then huffed annoyedly and started shutting the door slowly as he counted down.

"i'm locking you out in....3.....2...."

"I'M HERE , I'M HERE!" Izuku shouted as he slipped his arm in the crack, preventing it from closing any further. He sighed before making his way all the way inside the dorms and closing the door, the lock automatically closing both teens inside.

Izuku huffed with a smile before thanking Katsuki for 'leaving the door open' for him. Katsuki scoffed before he made his way to the showers, Izuku following behind. It was a little awkward between the two since they were just fighting and now they are both stripped from tehy clothes as they took showers with only a wall separating the two. Katsuki felt more vulnerable then awkward thinking that anyone could come in the room and see him the way he is right now while Izuku relaxed into the water the best he could.

"would you SHUT UP!" katsuki shouted as he banged on the wall where Izuku was, earning a yelp in return.

"s-sorry kacchan!" izuku shouted back.