(Bakudeku) Rolling

The villains uptop are the ones im using in this one shot and yes they are part of the mha fandom. The order would be from left to right: Dusty ash (ash like dust quirk that emits from her body and her drawback is that her skin gradually turns crusty lol) Volcano (he's the leader and has a lava quirk) and Gust boy (he can spin his wrists in quick circular motions and can create tornadoes). LETS READ! 

----------------------------------------------------

"DON'T WALK IN FRONT OF ME YOU STUPID NERD!" Katsuki watched izuku jump from the yell, the hood of his hero costume bouncing before it flowed to the side when the grenette had turned around, one hand raised at his neck as the other hovered in front of him like a puppy having a limp paw.

"s-sorry kacchan-"

"It lord explosion Murder god Dynamite for you!!" Katsuki interrupted as he had passed Izuku with his arms swinging from side to side because of his large gauntlets.

"R-right! sorry" Izuku suppressed the urge to giggle and settled with a nervous smile before catching up to the blonde and walking beside him with a little pep in his step, though Katsukis gauntlets kept bumping into his hips.

"couldn't they have made them smaller?" Izuku mumbled to himself and Katsuki looked to the side with a semi offended expression on his face.

"HAH?! It's part of the fucking costume Fuckwipe!" Katsuki insulted Izuku as he looked down and towards Katsuki with another awkward smile.

"You could really cut on the cursing,'' Izuku said slowly as he looked at the blonde hero beside him. Katsuki raised an eyebrow at him, telling him as to why he was saying such a thing considering he has always cursed. He resisted the urge to smirk at Izuku and tease him and focused on the mission instead. However, his left arm always bumped into something and he glanced to the side a little to notice that it was hitting on Izuku's hip and thigh continuously but the sidewalk they were on was too narrow for them to have some space and if Izuku wasn't going to complain, neither would he.

"They're heroes! Deku and Dynamight!" Both heard some girls squeal and they turned around to see a few of them approaching with giddy smiles on their faces and Katsuki grunted.

"Fucking extras" Katsuki grumbled under his breath, earning a small nudge for izuku to tell him to stop.

"Could we get an autograph please?!" One of them asked as they stood in front of them. Izuku smiled at all of them and Katsuki wanted to cross his arms so badly but yet again, the green gauntlets at his arms and wrist prevented him from doing that. or anything really.

"Of course!" Izuku smiled brightly as he grabbed hold of the small notebook that was handed to him from the girl in front as Katsuki was also being questioned and such. He was cooperative with the signings, having to take off the sweat dispensers at his arms to do so. He noticed how wet his arm was and he scrunched his nose as he thought how much he sweats. After a few more autographs from a few other people, Katsuki and Izuku went back to walking down the same sidewalk.

Izuku took a look around and noticed that it was early afternoon and that almost no one was on the streets, either eating lunch or resting. Kids were at their homes, parents and adults were most likely sleeping, and elderly were taking walks or sitting on benches. This would be Izuku's favorite part of the day, having the quietness ring in his ear if it weren't for the fact that something was wrong.

"Hold on" Izuku stated as he stopped in his tracks and looking around, going on the road as well and looking left and right. Katsuki did as said and he did to check the premises and noticed the same thing as izuku.