(BakuDeku) High

This is in the dorms and characters are 16-17 years old. Also I don't know much about drugs and stuff so sorry if i'm getting the time and affects wrong. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DEKUUUU!" a loud voice yelled from above two teens, making them sigh knowing well who that voice came from.

"How can poor Midoriya deal with Bakugou?" A bright blonde asked his black haired friend as he leaned over the kitchen Island.

"I have no Idea, but he needs to chill out a little before Midoriya snaps" Sero commented back as he grabbed some things from out the fridge with his name on it. Both then watched as Izuku came down the steps with a fairly frustrated face before making his way towards the other two.

"Hey guys" the grenette smiled, trying to forget about katsuki for a little.

"Hey Midoriya" the other two answered with awkward grins making Izuku groan while he plopped into the seat next to Denki.

"You guys heard didn't you" Izuku asked tiredly making the other two nod. He propped his head on one hand before reaching down his pocket to grab something but furrowed his brows when he couldn't find it. He panicked as he got up from off the chair and started frantically patting his body.

"You ok man?" Sero questioned while eyeing Denki a little.

"Nononono. I just had them!" Izuku whispered to himself before bolting towards the stairs leaving the two in the kitchen.

"Wanna go relax in my room?" Sero asked making Denki smile and nod his head, hopping off the stool to follow his friend.

Izuku, was now walking down the hallway, his eyes wide and focused on the floor as he mumbled to himself.

"I was in my room, i came out, went upstairs to give Kirishima his notebook back, ran into kacchan, he yelled at me, then I took the stairs to go into the kitchen. Now I have to go backwards so... in my room" izuku mumbled as he made his way up more stairs to go in his room.

Once he was inside he immediately shut his door and started searching everywhere. His closet, drawer, dresser, backpack, desk, secret compartment, under the bed, everywhere! But he still couldn't find anything so he quickly made his way out the door while biting his nail as he looked on the floor where he had walked a few minutes prior and made his way down the stairs to where Kirishima's room is and once he arrived he slowly walked down the hallway.

"Please be here" he said impatiently.

Izuku walked down until he was now crouching down on the floor in defeat, hovering over a piece of plastic wrapper, while glancing at Katsukis closed door.

"He's going to kill me.." He mumbled before retreating back to his room, not before stopping in front of Seros room, the door cracked open with a strong smell coming from it along with giggles and laughs. Izuku approached the door and knocked on it.

"yeeeees~ " denkis playful voice came as he peaked out the door to see izuku standing there.

"I need help" Izuku said defeated making the other glance behind him towards Sero, only for him to shake his head 'no'.

"Uhhhh-"

Denki was cut off by Izuku coming inside the room, ignoring the bright blond's protests, and took a seat on the carpet floor in front of Sero.

"Where are they?" izuku asked calmly while looking around the room making denki and Sero panic a little.

"What are ya talking about man?" Denki questioned innocently making the grenette laugh a little.