50• 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝚂♡•

Love recognizes no barriers

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.Walking with your hands in mine and mine in yours, that's exactly where I want to be always.
- Mridula
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~37 days left for the wedding~

Mridula's POV

09:34AM IST, May 11th
12B, Antilia
Altamount Road, Cumballa Hill
South Mumbai

It's been two days since we are back from Australia and Yuvraj and family has gone back to Delhi for continuing the preparations of the wedding

It's been two days since we are back from Australia and Yuvraj and family has gone back to Delhi for continuing the preparations of the wedding. I still can't believe that there is just thirty seven days only left for my and Yuvraj's wedding and only six days left for the wedding ceremonies to begin. There are thirty three functions to be held in our wedding so of course we need to start it sooner. From Roka in the beginning to Pag phera/ Dira gaman in the end, every festivity is filled with Indian culture and have their own spiritual and auspicious value. And all of us knows that at the end, we all will be hella tired.

The wedding invitation card was held in a hexagonal glass box with mine and Yuvraj's initials written above it in calligraphy. The box has a white ribbon tied over it. Inside the box, there are some hexagonal shaped chocolates with our initials on them. A folded paper containing the invitation message and a gold idol of Shree Ganesh is also inside. About the wedding invitation cards and gifts, they have already been distributed to the family, political leaders, media, film stars, business associates and friends. And tomorrow I will be flying to London with Sam and Armaan just to invite Stefan and Tobias along with some other friends. Yuvraj has already asked if I wants him to come but I know with all the wedding preps, office works and politics he must be tired so I denied him. Yuvraj is also going to Jodhpur to invite Veer, Pihu and Rani ma.

Currently I was laying on my bed scrolling through some bridal collections websites. I was wearing a spaghetti straps mini black sundress.

Mum has asked me to if I wanted anything else so order it before the last moment. So after going through some of the catalogues and trends now I am surfing in the websites trying to find something unique and special for my wedding. From the day I came back from Australia it's been like this only. I would get up a little late then have my breakfast and then will scroll through the websites or visit the wedding planner to get more unique ideas to add in my wedding. Dad has asked me not to go to the hospital till my wedding is over and as I will be joining the Delhi form after my wedding so Sri Devi ma'am has already sent me the transfer letter as per Yuvraj's order. I was glad though. I wanted to spend more time in my home that I will be leaving in some days. I wanted to spend sometime with mum and dad who has been compromising with their works for me. And when I complained about this, they said the same that they wanted to spend more time with me and it's their responsibility.