67• 𝚄 𝙿 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶 𝙳 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶 𝙴 𝚁♡•

Believe in yourself

Believe in yourself.

________________________

Mridula's POV

08:10AM IST, August 31stIndraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New DelhiMathura Rd, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076

Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Mathura Rd, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110076

"It's a boy!"

A round of cheers and congratulations were heard whilst some eyes blurred with tears of happiness which included almost everyone.

I saw as a wide smile spread across bhai's lips and he thanked the doctor again and again. Papa and chachu hugged bhai, giving him congratulations wishes. Then bhai went to maa.

"Mum! I became a father again! It's my son, I am so happy!" Bhai hugged maa who hugged him back with tear filled eyes.

Sam hugged me from the side and I wrapped my arm around her waist as we looked at our family rejoicing the good news. Yuvraj went up to bhai and took him into a hug which he reciprocated. After pulling back, bhai went to the doctor again.

"Doctor! Can I see my wife and son now?" Bhai asked.

"Of course, Mr. Singhania! You can go and at a time any two of you can join him inside! Mrs. Singhania is worn out after the delivery so I would suggest you let her rest for sometime! But you can see them!" The doctor said.

And bhai nodded gratefully. Alongside bhai, papa and maa went in first. Sam went to her parents and started squealing about the arrival of another baby and how she is going to be the best aunt.

Out of blue I was engulfed in a hug and from the familiar scent, I realised it was Yuvraj. I hugged him back as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"I became a chachu again!" He murmured in my neck which made me smile.

"And I became a chachi again!" I replied, smiling at the thought of my new nephew.

He pulled back from the hug, grinning down at me.

"I can't wait to spoil him with everything I can!" He said. I chuckled and nodded at him.