29• 𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙲 𝙸 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂 𝙿 𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙲 𝙴 𝚂 𝚂 ♡•

You're my life

You're my life. My world is you. I can't express in words how much I love you!
- Yuvraj
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuvraj's POV

09:35PM IST
9/32A, Singhania Mansion
Jor Bagh, Delhi NCR

09:35PM IST9/32A, Singhania MansionJor Bagh, Delhi NCR

I stared at the beautiful scene in front of me. The love of my life is dancing in front of me with so much grace that I can't even express. The song was Sun Saathiya from ABCD2. She was dancing in her PJs which was cute indeed. And her open long hairs were dancing with her rhythms.

The song stopped so did she. Breathing heavily she adjusted her hairs which were a bit disheveled but still looked gorgeous. I can't help but clap.

So I clapped smiling making her turn around with a jerk. She looked at me wide eyed whilst I gazed at her in amusement. Unknown to me a word escaped my lips but I agreed with it.

"Beautiful!" I whispered loud enough for her to listen.

She nervously shifted from one feet to the other. I took step towards her and stood in front of her.

"W-what are you doing here?" She lowly asked.

I smirked.

Awwh my baby is nervous!!

"Well isn't it ironic to ask the owner of the house, what's he doing here in his house!!?" I said.

"Uh no! I didn't mean that! I mean you- this time-.. no right now..-here-!! Ugh!" She stuttered.

I chuckled at her and move a strand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. She shivered because of my touch and her cheeks and ears reddened. I traced my thumb on her cheek lovingly.

"Y-yuvi! What a-are you d-doing?" She asked stammering.

"Shhh!" I shushed making her gulp.