Ino

Hinata's future had left everyone shaken to the core. Everyone was either thinking how Hinata scored Naruto or how Naruto had so many scars and had such a good figure. On the other hand, Ino was pissed. Sakura had snatched her Sasuke-kun from her and now, it looked like they were getting closer and were talking, in actual sentences, which Sasuke never did. And even Hinata had got married to Naruto, who seemed to be an important figure in the future. 

She unclenched her fist and stood up, the Hokage nodded at her and she channeled chakra into the scroll, hoping to see a good future. 

As the screen comes to life, they see an older Ino wearing a slightly more revealing outfit than what she normally wears, exposing her midriff and wearing mesh warmer on her left hand with open-toed sandals. She is also wearing studs instead of her usual hoop earrings. Her long hair was tied in her usual ponytail covering one side of her face, with her blue eyes shining as sunlight reflects on it. 

Ino grinned and pumped her fists before admiring her future self. With what she was wearing, Sasuke was sure to fall in love with her and leave forehead. Maybe, she could change the future and they would have a beautiful daughter or son who she would coddle and she would be the one who will kiss him. While, these thoughts ran in her head, her father's eyes were twitching. 

Inoichi was wondering what had happened to his sweet and sensible girl who wore less revealing clothes. He had decided, he wouldn't let her wear clothes like these in the future, ever. Even if he had to wrap in her own bedsheet. People would obviously look at her if she exposed her midriff like that. "Ino, what are you wearing? I can't let you wear that, or people like Kiba will look at you like he is looking at your future self now. No offence, Tsume." Tsume shook her head, indicating that it was not a problem. 

"But, daddy, I look so good in those clothes and you can't always do this to me. I think my clothes are reasonable." Ino said whiningly. Her mother nodded and Inoichi huffed in annoyance, knowing that he would not be able to win from 2 women. 

"Hey girls, Wait for me." Ino said while waving her hand signaling, two girls, one with a pink hair, and another with blonde hair in four ponytails.  Ino made her way to the women and hugged them both before looking around as if searching for someone. Sakura giggled and said, "Ino, no need to worry, Sai has gone to the Hokage office to give his report. He will be coming in 5 minutes."

Ino smiled and opened the Yamanaka flower shop, going behind the front desk, while signaling the pinkette and blonde to enter. She took out some rosemary and daffodils and handed them to Temari, "Here, take these home. It will set the environment and help you calm down." Temari grinned and thanked her. Soon, they started talking about trivial things such as missions and such. 

"Why is that Temari girl in Konoha, she was there in Hinata's future, too?, asked Ino. "I Think she may have married someone from our generation's Konoha. Maybe, we will see who she married in someone else's future.

"YOSH! Sakura-chan, you are looking as youthful as ever. You have blossomed into a beautiful flower. Now, I too must train."

"Well done, Lee. We will train together. Our springtime of youth will be used to its maximum." 

Suddenly, an arm encircled the blonde's waist and as she looked over her shoulder, she could see her husband looking at her with his black eyes. He pecked her cheek and said, "Good morning, gorgeous. You look beautiful, as always."

Both the Inos' blushed and while the future one hid her face in her husband's chest, the present one hid her face in her hands. "MY husband is handsome", thought Ino, as she slowly peeked from her fingers.

"Hi ugly. Hi Temari." Sakura flinched and went in for the attack when she remembered that Ino would kill her if she did any damage to her husband. So, she resolved to punching the spare table lying in another corner which broke into two, with some flowers breaking too, before she turned around and started leaving the shop. BUt, before leaving, she said, " Don't mess with me again, Sai or I'll stab with you with a kunai, cut you into pieces with shuriken and tell Sasuke to amaterasu you. Is that clear?"She said in a sickly sweet voice.