Choji

{A/N: Please tell me if there are any spelling errors}

After Shikamaru's future, everyone started slowly going back to their original seats. Everyone had started to talk to Naruto normally, after they  understood that in the future, everyone had obviously known and he had not shown any signs of betrayal. 

Choji had decided that he would step forward and see his future. In his heart, he knew that even he had found someone , but his head kept telling him that no one would want to marry a man such as himself. An encouraging smile from Shikamaru's blushing face was all it took for Choji's revolting thoughts to turn into dust. He took a deep breath and confidently performed the hand seals for seeing his future. He closed his eyes, readying himself for the familiar bright light to come. When it came, he opened his eyes to see his future self.

 Chōji donned a green, short-sleeved haori with over a light-white shirt, with the kanji shoku (food) on it. He was wearing a red belt, with brown pants and black sandals. His short hair had grown to be big and reached his shoulders, his face adorned a small goatee beard and the Team 10 earrings rested on his ears. Choji confidently walked towards his destination, wondering what his former teammates had called him for. Suddenly, he saw Shikamaru with Kurenai-sensei. He furrowed his eyebrows and steadily walked towards the duo. 

"You look good, Choji", said his mother, whilst Ino nodded. Choza Akimichi smiled in content, knowing that his son had finally got support. Shikamaru clapped him on the back.

Asuma grinned and threw him a thumbs up, then he smiled at Kurenai. 

Kurenai was wearing a black-coloured long-sleeved shirt under a burgundy sleeveless shirt with three red-orange stripes on it. With that she had a light shade of grey pants with tan brown sandals on. Her shoulder-hair length was swaying in the wind. She had returned to her slender flame. Her enticing red eyes were filled with unshed tears. Before he could reach the two, Kurenai wiped her eyes and left. Choji went towards Shikamaru who was looking solemn. Choji frowned and tried to recall what the date was, he gasped and a sorrowful frown adorned his face.

"I see you have changed your attire, Kurenai-sensei", Kakashi said, finally putting down his book. Kiba was looking at the screen in deep concentration, wondering why his sensei was crying and why Choji looked pale and sad. Asuma looked at his girlfriend worriedly, wondering what could have happened to make such a tough kunoichi cry. Did something happen between the two of them? Did she find someone else? Millions of questions roamed his mind.

"Shikamaru, I think we should go. Ino must be waiting." Shikamaru sighed and nodded. They reached the Yamanaka flower shop and waited for Ino to come out, while waiting, they each took out a bouquet of lilies that Ino had made for them a day prior. The bell chimed and Ino came out wearing a beautiful white dress that reached her knees. Although she looked flawless, her dazzling cyan coloured eyes were red and throbbing. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and her red lips were looking puffy. Upon seeing her former teammates, she pursed her lips and wiped her eyes. "I'll be there in a minute." She went in the back to wash her face.

"What is with all the crying and sorrow?", asked Kiba. 

TIMESKIP

The trio were seen walking towards their destination. Choji, not liking the silence that they were in, tried to steer up a conversation. "How's Mirai?" Shikamaru visibly brightened up a bit on hearing her name. "She's doing wonderful. Yesterday, she put her hair in a ponytail and woke up all on her own. But, she is missing Asuma Sensei a lot." Ino bit her lip and said, "Everyone is. I wish we came earlier, then maybe...". The sentence was not completed, everyone knowing what was implied. Ino wiped her eyes as sobs racked her body, she took a deep breath and quickly entered the cemetery, their destination.