PART 9

Hola chicos !!

It's crazywriter_8

I am so happy . I got a brand new idea for this story.

So, without wasting wasting anytime let's get started.

The next morning,

(The Raisinghaniyas along with Ayaan and Riddhima were on the dining table having breakfast when..)

RIDDHIMA - Bhai, shooting starts in some more days. I wanted to ask something...........from you....

AYAAN - Yes Ridz ? Bolo.

(the Raisinghaniyas also got curious and started waiting for Riddhima's reply)

RIDDHIMA - Bhai ,the series has .....kissing scenes...... it's intimate. Are you okay with that?

(All the Raisinghaniyas wanted Ayaan's answer to be no)

ISHANI POV - I can't see my bhabhi kissing someone else. Ayaan please say no.

SIYA POV - Mujhe pata hain Ayaan bhai haan nhi kahenge

ARYAN POV - Ayaan you have to say no. Riddhima bhabhi can't be with anyone except Vansh bhai.

DADI POV - I really don't care what she does.

VANSH POV- Riddhima why are you asking him about that? I am your husband. You should be asing that question from me, girl. But even if she's asking Ayaan. I hope he says that he's not okay.

ANGRE POV - Riddhima bhabhi you can't do these scenes. You are like my sister and I don't want you to do that.

(While the Raisinghaniyas are thinking, Ayaan says,)

AYAAN - Ridz it's your choice. You are big enough to take your decision for yourself. I, as an actor understand the requirements but its your choice. I don't have any problem since its our buddy Vyom. But for Kartik and Abir ,I can't say.

(Riddhima becomes happy having Ayaan in her agreement and hugs him out of the blue)

RIDDHIMA - Thanks bhai . You are the best . I love you.

AYAAN - I love you too sis.

(While the Raisinghaniyas admire the bro-sis bond, they are also unhappy that Ayaan agreed)

(Suddenly ,there's a sound)

_______ -  Woof ! Woof !

(Riddhima getting scared of the barking of the dog, jumps on Ayaan's lap)

RIDDHIMA - Bhaiii !!!!! Save me ! You know I am scared of  dogs..

(But to her astonishment,Ayaan jumps on Vansh's laps along with Riddhima)

AYAAN - Save us !! Save us !!!

(All the Raisinghaniyas start giggling on their antics)

VANSH - So, the great Ayaan and Riddhima Oberoi are scared of a  mere dog?

AYAAN - Stop teasing us. Do something.

VANSH - Don't worry and get off me . It's my BFF Tushar's dog. He must be here.

(Ayaan gets off Vansh's lap but Riddhima being too scared buries her face in Vansh's chest.)