PART 13

Shalom guys !!
I hope everyone is doing great.
Thanks a lot to everyone for all their votes,views and comments. I really appreciate that 🤩🤩.

Now without wasting anytime let's get started with the new episode.

(Vansh and Riddhima enter Riddhima's cabin and Vansh puts Riddhima on the couch.)

VANSH - What an interior Riddhima ! Who designed it ? I must say that the person is very assiduous and talented 👌🏻.

RIDDHIMA - Sam my assistant designed it . And yes he is very diligent and talented. And that's exactly the reason why he's my assistant.Well now since you've dropped me here you can go now. I am sure you have much more important work than me .

VANSH - Yes I'll take your leave now Riddhima. And be ready to meet after 12 hours to disclose your secret to me.

RIDDHIMA - Of course how can I forget.

( Just as Vansh left, Riddhima was tremendously shocked to find another note ok her desk saying..)

I'll be back soon. The wait is going to end.And if you're thinking  who I am , I will give you hint.

We were very close in the past.

~Anonymous

RIDDHIMA POV - Who is this ? Can it be him? No it's not possible he left me forever . He can't be back in my life again.

(Parallely in another place , a man is holding a photo frame hugging it , and he's sitting on a couch)

_____ - I am back to make you mine again Ridz . I love you so much 💓. I can die in your love.

(12 hours have gone past and now it's time for Riddhima to reveal the secret and spill the beans in front of Vansh)

VANSH - It's time Riddhima,now tell me who is Tina ?

RIDDHIMA - Tina is none other than me . Before overreacting to what you heard just now ,listen the whole story first.

I was in love with someone back when I was college, we spent beautiful moments with each other, got very close but one sudden day he left me and college and told me that he never loved me. My soul was filled with grief and dismay. I couldn't handle the despondency and got the split personality disorder. I even tried to suicide out of grief, but when I was doing that , a new Riddhima took birth that day. I fainted and was taken home by my brothers when they realised that I am two different personalities at day and night. I called myself Tina at night. Tina and I didn't know what activities the other one did. It was like 1 body 2 souls. Then my brothers set up a special room which only I could enter with my fingerprint. Tina and I talked to each other in that room through video messages. That was the first thing we did as each other. We didn't like each other at first but ultimately had to learn to be together. We became a part and parcel of each other's life.I even tried to eliminate her by consulting one of the best psychologists but no result. She was me only with a different personality which I only gave birth to fight my fear,my sadness ,my frustration.

I hope this answers your question.

(Vansh was shocked from hearing what Riddhima said and couldn't believe his ears.)

VANSH - What happened after this? What about Tina ? DO YOU STILL HAVE THE DISORDER?

RIDDHIMA - I am sorry but that's not part of our deal.

( Riddhima comes out of Vansh's room and goes into her room)

RIDDHIMA POV - Vansh Vansh Vansh. I only told you what I wanted you to know about my past. The main thing is still hidden.
And you really think I told because you fulfilled our deal by getting me a boyfriend?
How silly of you. I fooled you very easily. Even though the story I told is absolutely true, this is the part of my life's story I wanted you to know. The deal, me telling you secret and everything was my plan.

If you forgot, I would like to remind you and everyone reading my life, THIS IS MY STORY . MY WAY . MY RULES. MY PAWNS. MY GAME . MY REVENGE.

THE REVENGE OF RIDDHIMA.

And now my new mission is to find my roadside Romeo.

(Suddenly someone enters the VR Mansion saying )

___ - Swagat Nahi karoge hamara ?

To be continued..

Hi guys,,,

Firstly I wanted to apologize to everyone for being greedy and asking everyone for votes, comments and setting targets.

A very nice person made me realize this. He made me realize that what I am doing is something not what all of you guys told me to do but by my own choice . He made me realize that if I work hard diligently to improve and not for the fruit and not expect anything I will be able to get  a better result, and improve.

He told me that if you guys like what I'm doing, you will give me it's fruit also. That person though he made me realize this unknowingly, it made a tremendous impact on me.

I AM VERY SORRY AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR BEING SPOILED SPORT AND FOR BLAMING YOU ALL FOR NOT VOTING BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN.

And I would like to reveal one more thing, that is my real reason if joining wattpad as a writer. It was actually to improve my English writing skills only but now it's much more than just a mere practice to me.

Thanks a lot to everyone for reading my story and for  appreciating it from the bottom of my heart 💖.

THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST AUDIENCE EVER!!!

~ your crazzy writer

Adiós

SAYONARA