PART 14

Shalom guys !!
I hope everyone is doing great.
Thanks a lot to everyone for all their votes,views and comments. I really appreciate that 🤩🤩.

Also I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T ANTICIPATE SO MUCH LOVE FROM YOU ALL..  THANKS A LOT TO EVERYONE WHO'S READING MY STORY AND LIKING IT...I AM SO TOUCHED WITH THIS THAT I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS IN WORDS!!!!!

Now without wasting anytime let's get started with the new episode.

__________- Swagat Nahi karoge hamara ?

(Vansh comes down with open arms and hugs that person right away)

VANSH - What a pleasant surprise!!!! YOU'RE BACK ??

(Just then Riddhima comes down from her room, and couldn't believe her eyes!!!!! She pinched herself on her hand once to check but no change. It wasn't a dream ,it was real.)

(The unknown person's eyes fall on Riddhima and he says to Vansh..)

________- And who is this beautiful girl??

VANSH - Wait...let me call here first.Come here Riddhima...I'll introduce you to my chuddy-buddy from Canada. This is Rohit .Rohit Shergill. CEO of the Shergill enterprises. And Rohit this is Riddhima Oberoi . CEO of Riddhima Enterprises and a partner for a company project in which our companies our collaborating.

(Riddhima was a statue. She was still shocked and time had literally stopped for her. Just then Rohit puts his hand forward for a handshake, but Riddhima being lost doesn't respond.Vansh tries to shake her by which she comes back to senses and shakes hands with Rohit)

Vansh tries to shake her by which she comes back to senses and shakes hands with Rohit)

This is ROHIT SHERGILL. I KNOW THAT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT HE IS RIDDHIMA'S EX-BOYFRIEND. BUT STILL IF YOU GUYS DON'T REMEMBER YOU CAN TAKE HELP FROM THIS-

It all started 4-5 years back .Riddhima and Vamika were best friends. They are best friends now also so please don't misunderstand.
Vamika fell in love with our college senior ROHIT. But apparently he happened to have a crush on Riddhima. Both Rohit and Riddhima were the most famous and wanted couple in our college, so everyone thought they were made for each other. Even though Vamika was Riddhima's best friend, she was always jealous of her. She had a big family ,was very beautiful ,topper of our class and loved by everyone. Whereas Vamika didn't really match up to her in any of that criteria. So everyone in our college thought of her to be a burden on Riddhima and not fit to be her best friend.
Coming back to Rohit, he fell in love with Riddhima. Although Riddhima was not interested in him at first, that doesn't mean she was not smitten. Even she started reciprocating his feelings, and both of them confessed to each other. By that time, Vamika's jealousy towards Riddhima began to increase rapidly and she turned evil. Even she was in love with him.She started feeling envious of their closeness .Then one fine day, they were on a trip from our college and Vamika saw that both of them under a pine tree about to kiss 😘.This was it. She couldn't tolerate anymore. She started finding out methods to separate them and create misunderstandings between them. They were almost separated, but then somehow they got to know about Vamika's deeds. At first both of them were angry but later they forgived her. She realized my mistake and ,Riddhima and Vamika were back to normal . But the next day ,it turned gloomy, sad, dismay and full of despondency . It turned Riddhima's life upside down. Riddhima had gone to Rohit's class to meet him when she found out he had taken TC from the  college. She was very worried. She started searching for him here and there when she found a letter in his dorm. It said ,

Dear Riddhima,
Till the time you read this letter, I would already be out of this college and your life.Just to inform you, I don't love you and I was just using you for my pleasure. I am going to Canada for studying business to take over my father's company. Don't try to contact me.
Bye...
~Your ex-boyfriend Rohit..

Riddhima was heart broken .That broke Vamika's heart too. Vamika's love for him was incomplete and then he betrayed Riddhima. That lifted her belief from love. It made her believe that love is only in the fictional world. In reality, it cannot exist.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ALSO GOT A FLASHBACK OF WHAT YOU GOT TO KNOW EARLIER.

And your guess was absolutely right  Raj51748pal IT'S ROHIT ONLY.

I AM VERY SORRY ,THIS IS A V.SHORT UPDATE. ACTUALLY I WAS COVID POSITIVE LAST WEEK,, CURRENTLY QUARANTINED IN MY ROOM I AM RECOVERING SO WROTE THIS MUCH....I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND....WILL TRY TO UPDATE SHORTLY....

SAYONARA