PART 19

Shalom guys!

Let's get started with the story

RIDDHIMA POV

I didn't know that when I was falling from the stairs that I was not going to physically injure myself but get an electric shock through my whole body...

What the hell just happened?

Rohit proposed to me?

And did I just indirectly confess to Vansh?? I have gone mad! Something is not good..... I am  so weird!!!!  

Also Ayaan came back????'

AYAAN - Riddhima!!!!!!

Earth to Riddhima please?  Where were you lost huh???

SIS!!!

RIDDHIMA - Yes.... Ayaan ?? You back?

AYAAN - Yes. Now care to explain what I just witnessed ?

RIDDHIMA - Well.......the thing is... you know my boyfreiend before Vansh happens to be Vansh's best friend ..he returned../. saw me and proposed ..

AYAAN - Okay..... glad you didn't accept it. By the way I was here to inform you that our brothers are returning... they are coming back from London tomorrow.

RIDDHIMA POV - Exactly the day when I leave.... My life is not life but coincidences!!

AYAAN - Did you say something?

RIDDHIMA - uh no....Was just lost a bit...Ayaan would you mind going in the guest room for sometime ? I need some time alone....

AYAAN - Sure sis.

(Ayaan leaves the room while Riddhima starts realizing her feeling for Vansh)

PS : I am not writing that how Riddhima realizes it because that would actually waste a lot of time so moving ahead....let's just say she realized going through their memories together.If you want to see the scene...you can watch it on the last few episodes of IMMJ2 on voot select.

By the way...if someone thinks that after Riansh reunion the book is over, you are wrong...a big thing is coming ahead!

BYE !!

~your crazzy writer