Author's Note

This story came to me as I woke up yesterday, and I spent almost 12 hours drafting and editing it. Since I wrote it in one go, I decided to upload the entire thing in one shot. Its too large to make it a one-shot (nearly 14k words), so I broke it up into chapters as I saw fit.

I hate reading a story, getting involved in the storyline and characters, only to find out the arc is incomplete. And then authors don't update for weeks on end. Since I personally cannot abide that, I have made a conscious effort to only include one-shots, or completed stories on my profile, so no cliffhangers for my readers without instant gratification, in keeping with my philosophy. So if you don't see a post from me in a whole week, rest assured I am working on a longer story.

Now about the story...

The night has ended is set in an alternate universe. The characters could be anybody, but being a fan of the Indian TV series IPKKND, I used the characters and their names. If you've never watched that show, or any other Indian show for that matter, it shouldn't affect your understanding of this one.

Before you begin, a few warnings. Some scenes are explicit and intense and most likely should be read by mature audiences. The theme is also a little dark, and there are triggers all throughout the story. I will try to call them out as I can. But stay warned that this is not going to be a warm-fuzzy tale, though it might end that way. The romantic in me wouldn't let my faithful readers down.

Please let me know via comments what you think of this tale. Or vote if you liked it. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Don't forget, Triggers!!!!!!!!!

And last but not the least, this is a work of fiction and is just a figment of my overly fertile imagination. Not related to any specific person living or dead, or in a coma, or any incidences that happened in the past. I cannot predict the future.... yet. Also, no offense is intended to anyone or anything. And if you are offended or triggered by the material, just stop reading! I won't mind. Really!

Thank you.... and Happy Reading!!

mssai7