quiet - miniminter

5874 words (I'm not even sorry)

Smut, slow burn

Simon x Reader

This is really long, but I like to set a scene you know. Also I froth this character, love myself a strong and smart woman.

Also if you have any requests or suggestions please don't hesitate to message me. There's bound to be some new ideas that I can't think of or won't.
~~~~

Two years ago you had taken the job as Senior Assistant for your seven bosses at Sidemen Industries. Yes, seven. You learned pretty quickly that they had started just as a group of friends, that had built their now multi-million dollar business from the ground up. They were the biggest company in your field, and wanting to be a CEO yourself one day, you jumped at the job opportunity.

To say the place was a mess when you started would be an understatement. Being Senior Assistant meant you had reign over the department assistants, and their assistants and so on. Immediately you implemented new structures and processes to make everyone's life easier, and the work rate run smoothly. While most other employees got the knickers in a knot with you, they soon realised you were in fact right, and things were a lot more stress free. You soon came to be known as the Mum of the assistants, even though you were at least 20 years younger than some of them.

Everyone singing your praises had brought you to the attention of the Sidemen themselves, hearing their staff speaking so highly of you. After you were on their radar, they realised themselves just how easily you were able to keep things smooth, and with that, you were promoted to Executive Assistant. With a hefty new pay check, came with new responsibilities though. Not only did you still supervise over the assistant ranks, you also help them with anything they need. They didn't ask you to fetch them coffee or get their laundry done, they knew you were above that, but you consistently impressed by bringing coffee in anyway as you strutted through the office every morning. Some mornings you had their head of security Vidal in tow who adored you, helping you carry trays of upwards of twenty coffees, one for every Assistant, Head of Department and the Sidemen themselves, as well as yourself and Vidal.

Everyone loved you. You were warm, caring, hard working, but still a hard ass. You could be outspoken and direct, but never in a malicious way, just with a sense of urgency to get work done. So when the Sidemen ran into a dilemma with a new business deal, they were quick to message you, asking you to come into their office for some advice, which wasn't an irregularity. Sometimes they just need a woman's touch. Which was exactly the problem today.

"Good morning boys!" You sang loudly as you waltzed into their office space, a laugh following. "Saw on Instagram you all had a big night, you guys look like shit, but I brought coffee!" The half the boys groaned at your loud and bubbly self, the other half sighed with relief at the thought of coffee.

"You're an angel, I swear," JJ sighed, taking the cup from your hands, his correct order written on the side, as always.

"He's right, you're a blessing," Tobi agreed, smiling widely at you.

As you got to Harry you realised he was asleep, and you giggled to yourself. "Harry," you said lightly, shaking his arm lightly as he awoke from his snooze.

"Shit, sorry lads, oh hey!" He mumbled, seeing you infront of him. "Fuck I could kiss you honestly," he all but moaned as you put his coffee infront of him with a laugh.

They all hand their desks in one large room probably build for board meetings, but had their desks in a U shape facing the floor to ceiling windows, looking out over London, which gave them full view of each other, and Simon had seen this interaction. His eyes followed you around the room as you handed out each of their coffees, and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the sleepy lad, jealousy clear on his face, earning a knowing chuckle from Harry. Simon had always found you attractive, but never wanted to make a move. He never wanted you to think he was trying to take advantage of you, being your boss and all, but that never stopped him from looking. The way your hips swayed, and your ass looked when you walked around in those pants in particular, did things to him.