set up - behzinga/reader/wroetoshaw

5518 words (not sorry)

Ethan/Reader/Harry

Smut, Threesome, just all round deliciousness

This is pure porn. I don't know what came over me when I wrote this, but I love it. Very VERY light boy/boy, it's more just appreciation for each other, nothing sexual. First threesome! That's fun. Enjoy! Mwah x

~~~~~

"Just wear something sexy, he's a boy, it'll at least get his attention, trust me Princess," Ethan said as he rummages through your wardrobe. The nickname had come about in sort of a teasing manner. Ethan had always said you were very particular, to the point you could feel a pea under your mattress, and from there, the name kind of stuck.

"Stop calling me that and stop going through my shit!" You groaned, star-fished out on your bed, pyjamas you'd worn for two days still clinging to your body.

"But you are a princess!" He chuckled. "And no, you need to get up, and make an effort. How can you expect him to find you attractive if you don't even find yourself hot first, huh?"

"Ugh, fine! I'm having a shower," you muttered, annoyed your friend was right, as per usual.

"I'll find you something to wear!"

You mumbled a 'whatever' to yourself. You peeled yourself off your trusty bed, and trudged into your ensuite, turning up the water as hot as you could take it and slipped into the shower.

Usually, you wouldn't let Ethan anywhere near your wardrobe, but he'd been non stop harassing you ever since you let slip your dirty little secret. Three nights ago at a club, he'd caught you staring at one of his friends, and as the shots and cocktails ran through your veins, when he asked you about it, it was hard to lie. You liked one of his friends. Well, 'liked' not really being an appropriate word. You wanted to do filthy, x-rated things to one of his friends.

Ethan had found this hilarious, laughing instantly and causing and deep red blush on your cheeks. You were never silent around your big group of friends that you loved a good shag. It was the highlight of your life at the moment. You weren't looking for a relationship, or anything long term, but a good night of epic sex always made you glow for the next few days. So when Ethan found out one of his mates was the object of your recent affection, he demanded he tried to set it up.

You only agreed because his friend was hot. Like seriously hot, god like attractive.

Sober, you didn't exactly like the situation you'd agreed upon now.

Once you'd gotten out of the shower, you wrapped a white towel around your body and let your wet hair hang down your back, it'd eventually dry naturally, that was all the effort you could be bothered with.

"Found anything you deem worthy?" You asked as you walked back into your bedroom to Ethan.

You definitely didn't miss the way his eyes widened, and then darkened slightly at the sight of you. The way his eyes travelled the length of your body, and back up until he reached your eyes. Once he saw your were already looking at him, he shook his head a little and turned away. This surprised you. Sure, you always found Ethan attractive, but you never thought he would think of you in that way. This just opened some things up.

"Uh, yeah," he mumbled, turning to you and holding up a dress, if you could call it that.

"Ethan I don't even know what that is! It looks three sizes too small, it's tiny!"

"Who cares! You've got a fantastic body, show it off!" He huffed. "You're wearing it, that's final, princess," he said with a very commanding tone, a tone that made you raise your eyebrow and nod.