that's what she'll get - ksi

6716 words (my bad)

JJxReader

Smut, pure fricken smut

This story makes me question my sanity, I think I need therapy. But I love it anyways, whole lotta story line, whole lotta smut

✨Requested by @JJ0latunji✨

Requests Open

Enjoy! Mwah x

~~~~~~

"Simon!" You yelled out, half jogging across the campus courtyard.

"Hey!" He yelled back, waving an arm as you aproached the bench he was sat on, flopping down and groaning at your pounding head. "Aw did the princess drink too much last night?" He chuckled, poking you in the stomach jokingly.

"Shut up," you mumbled. "God I wanna die, last night was so fucked."

"Yeah you disappeared at one point, where'd you go?"

"Ummm," you contemplated awkwardly, the memories of your awkward and mystery hook up swirling through your brain. "No where."

"Bullshit, fess up," he chuckled.

You and Simon had been best friends from the start of high school, so when you had both been accepted into the same University it was a dream come true. You gossiped about everything, gave each other relationship advice and were there for each other through thick and thin. So you know he would be shocked when you told him what had happened.

The memories were very fuzzy to say the least, but you recounted what had happened the best you could.

You'd been talking to a guy at the bar for a good 20 minutes, rolling your eyes at your friends who had ditched you for guys. You didn't know what in particular it was, but there was something about him which screamed 'adventure'.

Wishing the next five minutes you both were stumbling, hand in hand to the nearest private spot. An unlocked storage closet wasn't ideal, but it would do the trick.  You had both barely shut the door before your lips met in a flurry of drunken and sloppy kisses.

You didn't even know his name for fuck sake. It didn't matter honestly.

The sex was fine. Just fine.

You had both been so horrendously drunk that nothing you tried seemed to work much, and when it did it just seemed awkward. You hadn't had an orgasm, and you may or may not have faked one because he seemed like he was really trying. Don't get you wrong, sober he would probably be great. He had a fantastic body, dirty talk was commendable and his dick was, well, massive, you think. Just wrong place wrong time.

You had ended up pretty much getting dressed as quickly as possible and ran as quickly as you could. You never traded information, and you would never have to see him again, end of chapter.

"Holy fucking shit!" Simon screeched, doubled over with laughter next to you, slapping his hand on his knee like a middle aged white dad who just heard the funniest joke ever about a fart.

"Would you shut up, people are looking!" You scolded, a light punch to his arm to get your point across.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He chuckled, putting his hands up in defence. "It's just that, you, had sex, in a storage clos-"

And just like that he was off laughing again, unable to even finish his sentence as he relished with joy at your embarrassment. He was wheezing at this point, and honestly you were worried about his health. His face had gone red and he was mumbling over and over again, assumingly words, but they sure as shit didn't sound like it.