Other Works

I just couldn't resist, so here comes the collection of the Happily Ever After Stories. Each one, a stand-alone tale jam packed with comedy, romance, and your favourite cliches:

Oli and Hallie;

In Drunken Matrimony - Completed [Watty's 2022 Shortlister]

- Completed [Watty's 2022 Shortlister]

Description (mature):
Oliver Osborne is known to most as impulsive, nonchalant, and just downright stupid.

That said, it came as no surprise when he accidentally tied the knot in Las Vegas two years ago. What is surprising is that he was stupid enough to do it again.

Introducing Hallie Evans; the daughter of a business tycoon who is most often stuck up, tense, and about as much fun as a dead fly.

It took a lot for her to be convinced by her friends to take the weekend enjoying herself around a roulette wheel in Vegas. Apparently, it takes much less convincing for her to marry a charming and arrogant stranger.

It's just a shame that what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay there.

That shit follows you home.

Seb & Eden;

Love at First TextCompleted

Love at First Text
Completed

Description (mature):

Being a hopeless romantic has never faired Eden Holland well. For all her expectations of being swept off of her feet, to public declarations of love and swoon worthy date nights beneath the stars, she's suffered only broken hearts, failed first dates, and a long list of let downs. Still, she dreams of her own cliche love story, and when an exchange of texts begins with the nameless man she saw at a bar, she is quick to fall head over heels.