FIVE

willow and emily walked together into simons apartment

willow and emily walked together into simons apartment. everyone was going round tonight for drinks for no reason besides they wanted to get smashed.

"there my girls are!" cal slurred, obviously already tipsy whilst he held his arms out for willow and emily.

"oh god." willow laughed at him as emily happily fell into his embrace. "what time did you start drinking?"

"me and bog have been on it since about five." cal admits and willow nods. it was currently seven so he was actually not that drunk considering.

"willow come over here!" she turns her head to see ethan holding a shot out to her that she gladly took.

"i swear everytime i see you your mission is to get me pissed." she tells him and he smirks.

"of course it is." she grins. "now get it down you."

willow had spent most of the night with ethan, due to cal being preoccupied with emily, and she couldn't believe how amazing he was as a person. they clicked so easily and she could definitely see herself becoming insanely close with him. she couldnt believe they werent already.

ethan and willow stumbled their way over toward the sofa were harry sat with gib, lux and chip.

"y'alright boys?" ethan asked, gripping onto willows waist as she pulled her hair to one side due to how hot she was. the boys sat down couldnt help but stare at her, including harry. how could they not?

theyd all agreed with cal years ago that she was off limits, hence why he couldnt know about harry and her's kiss last year. but that didnt mean they couldnt think about it.

"where have you two been?" gib asks wiggling his eyebrows with the question.

"probably shagging on the toilet floor knowing willow." harry said, turning his nose up as he looked at the girl.

"what?" she asks, giving him a second chance to take it back.

"you heard me." he grimaced at her. "you go through cals friends like toilet roll."

"harry." ethan warns but harry shakes his head.

"i feel sorry for you behz mate." he pats his shoulder as he stands. "you dont know what youre in for." he then walks away but willow is quick to follow him through the apartment.

"what the fuck are you talking about?" willow asks, now raising her voice as she grabs his wrist to make him stop.

"get the fuck off me you slut." harry spits but she laughs at him.

"yeah such a slut thats why i pushed you off me last year." she laughs and he rolled his eyes.

"no you pushed me off because you had to get back to shagging your teacher." he says back quickly and her jaw drops. harry promised to never mention that after he caught her with her law professor in university one day after cal had asked him to drop something at her apartment. "you're disgusting." he whispers into her ear.

willow rolled her eyes before turning around and making her way through the apartment. she pushed open the door and stormed out as tears began to fall from eyes.

why couldnt he have just left her alone? why does he always have to start arguments with her?

"willow!" he chases her out into the hall but she keeps walking.

"fuck off harry." she said quietly, keeping her back to him to hide the fact that she was crying.

"are you okay? i went too far im sorry-" he reached for her wrist but she quickly pulled it away.

"harry just fuck off." she said, louder this time but instead he grabbed her arm and spun her around. "i said fuck off harry!" she shouted, pushing him away from her.

"and i said im sorry!" he shouted back, going to reach for her hands but she just continued to push him. she didnt know if she was this upset because of the alcohol or because she was done with him speaking and acting this way with her. it was just something he said that made something in her so sad.

"well i dont accept it." she continued to cry and he tried to pull her into a hug but instead she attempted to start hitting him which he quickly stopped by grabbing her hands.

"willow calm down okay." he cooed, holding her close to him as she continued to sob. "im so sorry."

he was sorry. more sorry than he could ever explain. he didnt even know why he said the things he did. he didnt mean or believe any of it and everybody knew that. everybody but the one person who needed to know.

"stop saying sorry!" she mumbled against his chest and he shook his head.

"i am." he told her truthfully. "i didnt realise youd be this upset over something i said." he rubbed her back in an attempt to soothe her but she couldnt stop the tears that fell down her face.

"im not i think im just having a bad day." she told him, pulling herself from his arms. "im gonna go home." she told him and he quickly disagreed.

"no dont go please." he pleaded, feeling so guilty as he watched her wipe tears that were quickly replaced with new ones. "ill go you stay."

"i really just want to go." she told him. "its not your fault honestly, ill see you later." she said before she begun to make her way toward the elevator as he went back inside.

she stood inside of the elevator waiting for the doors to close before she saw harry run around the corner and inside whilst holding his jacket.

"here put this on." he told her and draped it over her shoulders before she could protest. "im gonna uber with you to make sure youre okay."

"harry you really dont have t-"

"shut up im coming." he told her sternly and she just nodded at him. "i dont have a tissue or anything but here." he took his thumbs and gently wiped some of the smeared black from under her eyes.

the two stared at each other, a look that felt so intense that if she breathed shed ruin it. harry rubbed the pad of his thumb over her cheek softly as he stared down at her face. red nose and puffy lips from crying that he wanted to kiss so badly.

the elevator dinger pulling them bother apart. "um thanks." she smiled and they both stepped out.

"i already ordered one, itll be here in about ten minutes." he told her and she nodded.

how did her nights keep ending like this?