NINE

willow and harry had agreed to go on a date to the little fair that had come to London this week

willow and harry had agreed to go on a date to the little fair that had come to London this week. they thought it was perfect because it wasn't as bait as a dinner date and if they were seen together they could say they were just friends and hanging out. harry had picked her up from her apartment and driven them both there, the journey being expectedly awkward.

"do you wanna hold my hand as well?" willow teases as he opens the car door for her and he rolls his eyes with a laugh.

"you know you could act as you wanna be here." he fakes offences before laughing a little and she playfully rolls her eyes before grabbing his hand and lacing their fingers together. he smiled down at her before leading her toward the fair.

"what are you thinking about rides?" he asked and she looked up at him nervously.

"do you want to go on rides?" she asked chewing on her lip and he shrugged.

"if you don't wanna we don't have to," he says and she shrugs.

"I don't know if I trust rides that have been put up overnight," she says, staring up at the tall swings as he laughs at her comment.

"awe sick they have ice cream shall we get one?" he asks her excitedly and she quickly nods in agreement. "what do you want?"

"umm.. can I have just vanilla?" she asks and he scoffs.

"willow that's so boring!" he tells her before ordering for them both and handing her a vanilla topped with both caramel and strawberry sauce with a flake on the top.

"thank you," she told him before quickly trying it before looking up at him with wide eyes making him grin.

"nice?" he asks, licking at his own and she nods excitedly, smiling up at him.

"amazing," she tells him and he laughs at her.

once they'd finished their ice creams harry had challenged her to darts and they made their way over.

willow threw her darts missing once and all in getting a score of 46, nothing close to the goal needed to win the teddy bear.

"oh whatever it's a fix!" she called and Harry shook his head.

"well see," he smirked before taking his go and winning a small bear.

"that's so not fair! I've never played darts in my life!" she whined, watching the man hand him the teddy bear and Harry shook his head at her.

"a fix is it?" he asked, holding the bear out to her.

"can I have it?" she asked him hopefully and he nodded. "really? are you sur-?"

"of course, it's a date isn't this what always happens in the chick movies?" he asks and she laughs before looking up at him with raised eyebrows.