EIGHT

"what the actual fuck is that?" willow asked as she looked over at the pizzas that cal and jj had made.

she was currently in cal and harrys kitchen, watching as cal filmed a cook off with jj. hed asked her to come over and help them film, also to force her to help him promote the new pizza hoodie that hed made her wear.

"mate dont!" cal shouted as he looked over at her with a warning glare and she laughed in response as emily came over to stand next to her.

"to be fair jjs actually looks alright." emily says and cal stares at her with his mouth wide open as jj laughs evily.

"wowww!" cal sighs, before throwing a piece of cheese at her.

"sorry babe but yours looks like mash or something." she says, squinting her eyes as she stares at it.

"it does!" willow agrees and cal rolls his eyes.

"nah not this abuse on my own video." he laughs and emily quickly apologises as jj teases him.

as cal struggles to get his pizza onto the tray willow steps back from the work top and notices harry standing behind the glass of the door whilst he looks back at her. he smiles and she quickly looks away before he pushes his way into the room.

as harry strolled over to look at the pizzas willow watched him. hed had a haircut since the last time shed seen him and she couldnt lie. he looked insanely attractive.

he joined in with making jokes about cals pizza before walking over to her, behind the camera whilst the pizzas were cooked.

"can i speak to you?" he asked her in a quiet whisper and she nodded.

"about?" she asked him and he shook his head, barely looking at her.

"not right now, come to my room later." he told her and she looked at him like he was crazy.

"if cal sees me go in your room hell be confused and probably assume were sleeping together." she tells him and he bites his lip, thinking about something.

"ill come to yours?" he asks and she nods.

"thats fine."

it was a few hours later now and willow had just got finished with some work and was about to jump in the shower when she heard a knock at her door. she swung it open to reveal harry in a white t shirt and grey joggers. she couldnt help but to admire him as he walked past her and into her apartment.

"hi." he said as she shut the door.

"do you want a drink?" she asked and he shrugged.

"what have you got?" he asked her as he trailed behind her.

"er tea, coffee i think cal left a few beers here." she trails off  as she looks literally anywhere besides him. she was nervous for why he was here.

"im alright." he tells her as he scratched the back of his neck before taking himself over to her sofa, her following him. "i think we should talk."

"yeah thats why youre here." she says and he smiles over at her. "what?" she asked confused as she pulls her knees up, resting her chin on one.

"right im gonna sound so childish here so just allow it." he tells her and she nods for him to continue despite the nervous butterflies in her tummy. "i might fancy you."

willows eyes widen as she watches harrys cheeks tint to a light red. "well fucking reply then." he laughs nervously.

"i dont know what to say." she admits "what do you mean you fancy me?"

"oh god i dont even know." he stumbles over his words as he runs his hands through his hair nervously.

"thanks.." she trails off before he looks up at her with a blank stare. "sorry but what the fuck harry?"

"what? ive literally just confessed my fucking feelings for you and youve said thanks?" he says to her and she laughs before slapping a hand over her mouth. "whatever fuck this forget what i said." he says before getting up and storming off but shes quick to chase after him, grabbing on to his hand.

"wait!" she tells him and he sighs, leaving her to continue. "what was your goal with telling me? did you want to go on a date or something?" she asks shyly and he shrugs his shoulders, looking at her wall as though its interesting.

"i mean yeah probably but youve just laughed in my face." he laughs as he says it and she rolls her eyes.

"i was just shocked." she tells him as she fumbles with her fingers. "i mean i guess we can go on a date but can we keep it a secret? just for a little while at least?"

"yeah i dont want to make it weird with everyone." he agrees and she nods. "so you want to go on a date?"

"is that you asking?" she stares up at him shyly and he nods.

"where will we go?" she asks and he bites his lip looking away. he was always shy.

"where do you want to go?" he asks and she protest, pushing him away gently.

"no you asked me on a date you have to plan it!" she tells him and he smirks down at her before nodding.

"alright fair enough. i best get back before cal notices, i told him i was getting an indian. ill text you." he says and she nods, watching as he walks toward her front door. "ill see you later willow."

"okay bye harry." she leans against her front door. "dont forget, dont tell cal."

"i wont i wont." he nods.

"you better not!"