He knows

"I looked at your file

"I looked at your file." Ward said as he stood at the door of Kat's bunk

Kat looked up, "Oh yeah anything that says you can't trust me?"

Ward narrowed his eyes, "That's the thing the majority of it is classified by Director Fury himself. So who are you?"

Kat stood up from her bed, "I'm an Agent just like you."

Just as Kat was about to walk out of her bunk Ward got into the way, "I am going to find out who you are."

"Like I said I'm an Agent, just because Fury Classified my file doesn't change that." Kat said as she pushed past Ward

Kat walked into the bunk next door and saw Jessica sitting on her bed, "You hear that?" Jessica nodded as Kat sat on the bed with her legs crossed, "It's classified for a reason you know that Kat."

"I know, to keep me safe. But I need answers and I can only get that in one place." Kat said

"Coulson's office?" Jessica guessed, Kat nodded, "Be careful, don't give them a reason not to trust you."

Kat smiled as she leaned over and kissed Jessica, "Yes ma'am." She said when she pulled away.

. . . . .

In Coulson's office Kat walked over to the desk and put in a code to open the drawer: 4-1-2-9-9. She smiled when the drawer opened.

Kat picked up a file with a big red CLASSIFIED on the front of it. She sat down at the desk and opened it.

"You know the code?"

Kat looked up and saw Coulson standing in the doorway, Kat nodded, "You use the same password for everything...the day we met 12th march 1999. I was what fourteen?"

Coulson chuckled as he sat down on the couch, "That's the one copy that's in full I got it then erased it from existence. You have questions? But first I have one why are you looking at your file?"

"I don't know, since you...died. I've had a feeling like they're still watching me. Probably because you weren't there to tell me I was being mad." Kat said