𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

( 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ! ) - real life

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

Laughs echoed through the living room; a rejoicing reunion was much needed between the two friends.

With Owen being in town, it brought a sense of homesickness to the woman. Amira was enjoying her time in North Carolina but was missing sunny Los Angeles.

Both sat on the white sofa positioned in the center of Jimmy's living room-chatting and laughing amongst themselves, cherishing the short time they had together.

"I can not believe Charlie-our goofy, long-haired Charlie, has finally gotten himself a girlfriend, " Amira said in bewilderment, chuckling to herself.

Owen nodded furiously in agreement. "I couldn't believe either. The girl is actually pretty cool; her name's Maya, and she's from Long Beach," the blond mentioned as he pulled out his phone to show her Maya's Instagram.

"She's cute!" Amira exclaimed. "I can totally see Charlie with a cute surfer girl."

"He seems to really like her. Like he's mad falling for this girl," Owen acknowledged.

Amira smiled, happy that one of her closest friends had found someone special.

"Speaking of relationships, " Owen began, a smirk tugging on the corner of his lips. "When are you and Jimmy going to put a label on whatever you guys are?"

Amira sighed, running her fingers through her brunette locks. "We haven't exactly talked about it. We flirt, and we've acknowledged and come to terms that we both are into each other, but nothing has happened, " she explained.

Owen frowned. "Didn't you guys go on a date?"

Amira nodded. "Yes, we did. Nothing happened besides a kiss on the cheek, even though I was really hoping he'd kiss me."

Owen rolled his eyes at his friends' sad attempt at making moves happen. "What is this, eighteen-ninety-one? You don't have to wait for the guy to make the first move-just go right up to him and lay one on him!"

Amira cackled, "I'm not going to 'lay one on him.'"

Owen grinned. "Why not? It's the perfect plan!"

The brunette shrugged, biting the inside of her cheek. It wasn't that she despised the idea; quite frankly, she liked the idea. It was after that Amira was afraid of. She didn't like not being in control and not knowing the outcome.