𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

( 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱 ! ) - youtube / real life

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

          Video shoots for the MrBeast channel were almost always long, dragging days

Video shoots for the MrBeast channel were almost always long, dragging days. Although it was always a fun, lively day on set, it definitely can be quite draining. As a result, Amira usually stayed behind the cameras those days or typically stayed away from the warehouse, letting the team film.

For Amira videos, it was something that only took a few hours to complete. Her videos consisted of vlogs, lifestyle, fashion, and DIY.

Today's vlog, of Amira's, was the behind-the-scenes of a MrBeast video, as many people have been requesting it from her.

Amira walked into the warehouse, spotting an all pink set with an enormous pile of cash that exceeded the walls. She zoomed the camera lens onto the scene in front of her before zooming back out and turning the camera back on her.

"And that, my friends, are how you know this is a MrBeast video," Amira declared. "You'll randomly just walk into rooms where there are large quantities of money laying around."

The brunette observed (and also filmed) as camera operators walked by, along with Jimmy, Chris, Chandler, and a fan of the videos.

Jimmy smiled at her as Amira directed the camera toward the group. "Reporter for the Hollywood Fix here, we have sources that say you don't give money to underprivileged baby squirrels. Is that true, MrBeast?" Amira jokingly interrogated.

He chuckled, playing along with the bit, as he shielded his eyes from the blinding, flashing lights that he was pretending were there. "What? Who did you hear that from? Get out of my way, you ruthless beings," Jimmy humorously snapped, stomping away from the camera.