𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ! ) - instagram

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

°    °★

1

1.2M ♥️ 221K 💬
amira jimmy told me when we first met: "i'll make you mine." i didn't believe him, and continuously friendzoned him. there was no way i was going to date him, i told myself. but as jimmy is jimmy, he was very persistent and never stopped trying to charm me. and he finally did.

this man is truly inspiring and amazing, inside and out. i never met anyone more kindhearted and genuine than jimmy. he will go the extra length to make sure you're properly taking care of; and will bend over backwards just to check in.

he has a heart of gold, and smile that makes my knees go weak. every day, i fall more in love with him. he truly is my soulmate and my one true love.

happy anniversary, my love.
i love you forever & always 🤍🤍🤍

view comments ⬇️

user1 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH 💖💖🤍🤍

owenpatrickjoyner my eyes i are sweating 😩♥️ so happy for you both!!
↪️ amira i love you so much!! 💖

karljacobs i still can't believe jimmy made it out of the friendzone. but i'm so happy you both found each other! i love you guys! ♥️
↪️ mrbeast i can't believe it either, tbh. love you, karl!
↪️ amira you're telling me! but nevertheless, love you, bestie!! 🤍

chris_thememelord i'm so happy my best friend found the love of his life. happy anniversary, you guys! so excited to see where you future together takes you both!
↪️ amira chris, stop. i've already cried too many times today. 😭🤍
↪️ mrbeast love you, chris! thank you for always being my wingman!

chandlerhallow so, when's the baby coming?
↪️ amira chandler, don't give him ideas!!

nottheauthor G O A L S 🥰

mrbeast thank you for giving the greatest gift of all, your love. this past year has been the greatest time of my life, and it's all because of you. i love you so much, amira. ☺️♥️
↪️ mrbeast and i can't believe i charmed the shit out of her, damn i'm good!!
↪️ amira you were doing so well and you just ruined it!!!
↪️ amira seriously though, thank you for walking into my life. i'm glad i get to call you mine. 🤍

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

manip by: mikaelsonsheir

AN: And this marks an end to Jimmy and Amira's journey. I love these two, and this will always one of my favorite books i've ever wrote for. Plus, Jimmy has next to nothing fics on him, so I wanted to make one of my own!

Thank you guys for being apart of the ride!
-sincerelystyles 🤍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ˚ 𝐌𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 ✓ 🎉