𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

( 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ! ) - youtube

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °

          She hummed a soft melody while she organized the needed items needed for the video

She hummed a soft melody while she organized the needed items needed for the video. Not that the organization was really going to be required, considering it'll end up in a state of complete and utter disarray.

Foundation? Check. Lipstick? Check. Mascara? Check. Amira thought to herself, her eyes glancing at the makeup laid out in front of her.

Amira fiddled with her camera that was placed on a tripod, fixing the settings. She twisted down the tripod's height as the two were going to be sat on the ground.

Amira's videos were more lowkey and less advanced than Jimmy's are. Her videos were a throwback to the lifestyle YouTubers in the 2014/2015ish era.

Her attention turned to Jimmy as the man walked into the room with a contagious smile on his lips. "I'm ready to make you unrecognizable, " he expressed, rubbing his hands together.

Amira pouted at his comment. "You said you were going to try, " she mentioned.

"And I will, " Jimmy assured. "But I want to try to do this dramatic look. I've been doing my research, " he added.

Amira sucked her lips in, inhaling sharply. "I can already tell I'm going to hate coming up with this idea."

Jimmy had wanted to try to replicate a burgundy-toned smoky eye. Amira was not confident about his ability, but she didn't need him to know that.

He was actually trying, which was a surprise to her. Amira thought he would try to troll her, but he was really trying to do good.

Amira watched as Jimmy was concentrated on filling in her eyebrows. His eyes were heavily focused, his tongue poking out from the corner of his mouth. His hand was slightly shaky, but it was steady enough to get the task done adequately.

Amira found it precious how concentrated Jimmy was getting; it made her flutter.

The brunette smiled to herself as she peered at her phone, holding it out in front of her. "How long has Jimmy liked you?" Amira read out loud as her lips twisted into a smirk.

She took a gander at Jimmy, who was turning red in the cheeks. He silently placed down the eyebrow pencil as he picked up a silver tinted highlighter and a brush.

"So, it was probably a month or two before Amira was in the hide and seek video," Jimmy answered as he delicately moved the brush across the tops of her cheeks.

Amira smiled. "How did you find out about me?"

"Hey, that wasn't a part of the question," Jimmy indicated, a chuckle erupting from his mouth.

"But I want to know," Amira insisted, pouting her lips.

Jimmy sighed, giving in. "Just because I can't resist when you pout."

Amira smiled brightly, feeling satisfied with herself. "Karl actually was the one who showed me your videos. I was over at his house one day, and we were watching YouTube. And you had posted a new video; it was you visiting Owen on set," Jimmy explained.

Jimmy paused as he began starting the eyeshadow. "I just loved your optimistic attitude and how funny you were. But you also had this spunk to you that was captivating to watch. You easily fit in anywhere, and we're able to engage with everyone so effortlessly."

"Karl could tell I was mesmerized by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. His exact words were to me, and I quote: 'Man, you're whipped.'"

Amira sat stunned at the words Jimmy had spoken to her. She was in awe and lovestruck by his passionate confession to her. Jimmy never told her any of this, and she only wondered why he now decided to mention it.

"Jimmy I-wow. You're seriously the sweetest man I've ever known," Amira said as she stared into his luminous blue eyes.

"I love you, Jimmy. Words cannot even describe how much you mean to me," Amira said passionately

Jimmy smiled widely as he leaned in to kiss her. Pulling back, he couldn't help but giggle at the sight of her eyelids.

Amira glared at him, huffing. "Jimmy! I thought you said you were going to try!"

"I was!" Jimmy defended, "It just appears I'm terrible at applying makeup. But hey, if ever need to fake a black eye, I'm your guy." He winked playfully at her.

Amira rolled her eyes in amusement as she scrolled through her phone, finding more questions.

"The last time you guys cried?"

"I think it was a week ago for me, but that's only because we were watching A Walk to Remember," Amira answered.

"Yesterday," Jimmy shortly said.

Amira giggled. "Hey, a lady was sobbing after we gave her twenty thousand dollars. Moments like that will always get me to tear up," Jimmy reflected

"It's very sweet, babe."

The questions continued, as did Jimmy as he was slowly started to finish up the look. He pursed his lips, looking down at the variety of lipsticks to chose from. He decided to go with the nude color as he applied it to her naturally pink lips.

"And voilà! The look is complete!" Jimmy exclaimed. "I call it: The MrBeast Masterpiece."

Amira picked up her handheld mirror as she stared at her reflection. She blinked a few times, making sure it was herself looking back at her and not a stranger.

"For a first-timer, you didn't do that bad. The face is even, as the color is nicely distributed. The lips are the best, for sure; the eyes, oh God. The eyes are atrocious," Amira warranted.

Jimmy laughed, affirming the ranking so far. "So, what's the grade?"

"A C plus for effort."

"You know what? I'll take it."

"Thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you all enjoyed the mess Jimmy created. Along with getting to know our relationship a little bit more. Make sure you like and subscribe, and I'll see you, friends, very soon!" Amira said goodbye, turning the camera off.

"I didn't do that bad, Amira," Jimmy stated.

Amira giggled as she stroked her thumb against his cheek. "You did good, baby. It's really not bad at all." She placed a quick kiss on his lips as she started to get up.

Jimmy kept a hold on her body, not allowing her to move away from him. "Jimmy!" Amira whined, "I want to take the makeup off."

"Not yet," he pouted as he locked his lips with hers. Jimmy gripped onto her hips, deepening the passionate kiss.

Amira smiled into the kiss, breathlessly pulling back. "You're annoying," she whispered.

"I guess that makes two of us, baby girl."

.  * .  .   °  . ● °.
° :. ° .   .  . • . ● .° °