Chapter 24: Trigger Happy Havoc

1st person POV:
(A/N: I forgot to mention the first part of the trial, Naegi will be the protagonist, the second part will be Shin, gotta give the original protagonist some spotlight after all.)

Court Preparation

"After preventing many deaths, the true mastermind is finally captured. Hope's Peak Academy biggest mystery is now on stage!"

Truth bullets:

<Number of bullet holes/Remaining bullets>: It perfectly fits the same amount.

<Broken game console>: An unknown game console got broken in the bathhouse.

<Wet floor>: The floor of the bathhouse seems very wet.

<Shin's gloves>: Shin's gloves, they have a special attribute. They are used to wrap the Escape Button.

<Empty blood bags>: They are tying on the bookshelf.

<The bookshelf state>: It collapsed in a certain direction.

<Blood direction>: There is no blood lead from the game room to the 4th floor, only from the stair to the game room.

<Two figures>: 1 figure is okay and a half-made figure is broken, probably by a knife.

<Glue>: From the art room, has been used in the game room leaving a footprint.

<Broken Chemical Bottle>: A very dangerous chemical, it will explode if it meets fire.

<Broken sprinkler>: It has been broken, a bullet is still on it.

<Broken E-handbook>: It got broken, lying on the garden.

<Shin's account>: Shin got chased from the dormitory to the garden and got beaten in it.

<Bloody dictionary>: The dictionary still have a bullet and blood on it with an empty blood bag.

<Strange pickaxe>: It has the name of Mondo's gang 'Crazy Diamond' on it but Mondo has no memory about it.

<Monokuma control room>: Monokuma is controlled by a person in the room inside the data processing room.

<Broadcasting show>: The killing game is a broadcasting worldwide on the TV.

<Ikusaba Mukuro's profile>: It matches a certain student.

<Mysterious clock>: It has the name 'Onigawara Shin' on it. But Shin has no memory about it(actually yes).

<Note found in the locker>: Kyoko's note about her dad's plan and the second Ultimate Despair.

<The Ultimate Despair>: They are not one person, they are a group of people spreading despair around the world.

<Presents inside the secret room>: Kirigiri Jin's remaining bones, it also contains a DVD and a special E-handbook.

<Emergency Interview DVD>: Inside, some students agreed to the headmaster's plan to live inside this school forever but Monokuma interrupted before it got to the end.

<Notebook found in the locker room>: It has the name 'Hagakure Yasuhiro' on it.

[CLASS TRIAL]
[ALL RISE]

Monokuma: This is a special class trial, so special rules apply.

Monokuma: Before we start, let's make those rules clear.