4} Nice Tie New Guy

I woke up to the sound of my sister laughing and chickens screaming, what a great thing to wake up to am I right? Today is the first day of senior year and I can't wait. I had a dream about me and Willard the other night and it was amazing.

{Dream..}

First it started off with me and Willard at a lake. I don't know what lake it was but it was so pretty. It had lilies on the top so pink and beautiful. Surrounding the lake was trees as many as you can imagine and green crisp grass. Willard was sitting on a red striped picnic blanket with a basket in his hands. He was wearing his famous cowboy hat a green tee and jeans. I had on this gorgeous white flowy dress that went past my knees. In the basket was my favorite food, chocolate chips muffins of course. So we both ate them so peacefully. Then he tuck a piece of hair behind my ear and gave me a slow gentle kiss. It was one of those kisses that you could just get lost in, I loved it. Then when we were about to go into the lake to swim I woke up.

{End of dream}

Really did I have to wake up at the good part. I wanted to go back to sleep but it was already to late. For me once I wake up I stay up, until im tired again. Rusty said she would pick up me and Ariel today.  She called to let me know it is still on. She said she will pick me up last.

I don't know how we are going to be with the fight that went on last night, but right now I don't need drama. I think i'll just try to get all of us to work it out like we usually do.  Even if Rusty didn't pick me up it would be no big deal, I live about 10 minutes walking from the school.

I finally get up from bed and head straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower. School starts at 8:05 it's 7:10 so I'm not in such a worry. When I am done doing that and blow drying my hair I pick my outfit out quickly. I decided to wear light blue jean shorts and a red tie dye t-shirt that says Bomont cheer in the back and in the front on the left conner Bomont panthers. For shoes I put on some white converse. I already had my black backpack and cheer bag packed from the other night so I didn't have to worry about it in the morning. Inside I packed an extra water cheer shoes and the black spandex shorts from last year. The last thing I grab is my lanyard with my keys and a hair tie on my wrist.

I go downstairs for breakfast and just grab a banana.  While I was eating my mom came down with my sister.

"Good morning honey I hoped you had a nice night."

"Good morning to you too and you Amelia." I said while playing with Ams hair.

"I hope you have the best first day of senior year, Oh my Gosh my babies are growing  up." Mom said with light tears in her eyes.

I responded,"Yes they are, I just wish all of us were here." Oh my gosh now I have tears in my eyes. Ugh I hate crying in front of people. I only do it when I possibly can't hold it in much longer. I heard a car honking so loudly in the front. Realising it was Rusty's car I grabbed all my bags and my lunch. I wished Amelia and my mom good bye and went outside.

Rusty had a nice red car, I absolutely adored it. She has let me drive it before, it was so fun! Once I made my way to the car I saw Ariel sitting in the front. Maybe they made up, but my thought was completely changed when I saw Rusty's face. She looked really out of it. I got into the car silently and said good morning to both. Ariel said a soft good morning and Rusty too.  Rusty played her music which I loved and wanted to jam out to but knew it wasn't the time. I took us 5 minutes to get their. Once we got into the school parking lot I saw so many people. Seniors who were excited for their last year, juniors worried about colleges, sophomores being glad their back, and new freshman waiting to see how their year would turn out. 

There was a parking spot right in front of the school.

Once we parked Ariel spoke up. "Are you going to pout all day Rusty."

Then turned so I could see her and continued, "Look I already said I was sorry."

Then Rusty said,"It's monday everybody gets a do-over."

Then she looked over at me and said "right?"

"Right!" I responded, I am so glad the trio is back.

Ariel kissed both of us on the cheek and said," Y'all love me!"

Me and Rust both said in unison "I know we do." We all got out of the car with smiles on our faces grabbing all of our things.  Rusty had a blue and brown checkered backpack while Ariel had a black crossover purse. She also carried a light brown and yellow flower tote bag. It was hot today so Ariel wore a loose white shirt with jean shorts kind of the color of mine with boots. Rusty wore a nice black dress with a colorful flower design. On top she wore a Jean jacket and some sandlas.

While we were getting out this cute yellow car drove past us with loud music.

"Poor soul doesn't know it's aloud I wonder if he will get in trouble?"

I responded to Rusty,"He probably won't I mean it is so loud with people talking and screaming they probably wouldn't find the kid." The song he was playing was black and yellow, I remember doing a cheer combo to that.

Ariel put on her shades and said,"Isn't that that new kid my mom introduced me to at church?" Omg it is that's Ren.

Rusty said " Sure is. He's cute."

"Haha" I said, "You think everyone is cute."

Rusty said with a big smile on her face," I know, but I think he's cute." We all start laughing. Which is not a lie, he is, but I know someone cuter.

He gets out of the car and is wearing a green shirt with a tie and leather jacket. All I could think about is how much I want that tie.

Rusty speaks again," Aw! He got dressed up for his first day of school. That is so cute." Oh Rusty and her comments.

I think Ariel agrees with me when she tells us "Oh, my god, Rusty. Come on let's go." Ariel Takes us both by the wrist and we start walking.

She lets go a second later and I say "Did you see his tie? I like it I'm going to tell him."

Rusty responds," No you are not Georgia"

I just say "Watch me."

I turn around and say "that's a nice tie"

Ariel softly pushes me and says "Georgia."

"Hey I mean it, don't let anyone tell you different." I add.

He says unsurely,"Thanks um.."

"Georgia!" I scream.

Then he looks at Ariel and says,"It's Ahriel right?"

Ariel finally turns around and says, "It's Ariel."

"Ariel" He repeats and responds,"Very good." We all walk into the school giggling. I can tell it's going to be a great year already.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

A/N

Hey guys finally updated hope you liked the chapter.
Thanks hope y'all have a great day!

( ˘ ³˘)