Confidence💜

Hi Guyzz...This is the 8th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....if you have any question regarding me, the story or anything else, do message me privately or comment about it....and also don't forget I am all ears to listen to you if you ever want to share something.....and I have another gift for you guys at the end of this chapter......so read it till last and see the gift..now...
"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N POV
You were now back at your dorm, with the boys...You were going to your closet to change in your nightwear....what you did not realise was someone was following you to your closet...and  as soon as you were going to close the door, the person stopped that from happening...you opened the door fully, and gave him a confused look...he came in and closed the door, he then held your waist firmly and kissed you passionately....you were shock, but eventually returned the kiss...
??: Baby, you look so stunning that I was not able to stop myself from kissing you, even though that is the not the only thing I want to do, I want to eat you all up, but I will refrain myself from doing so until you get comfortable and ready to that with us...
You: Nae oppa..

You were blushing due to all the things he was saying - from calling you baby till saying all those 18+ things....but the next thing he said, made you a tomato..
??: And promise me, that I will be your first time..
You were going to say yes, but then you thought of an evil plan....since you have come here these boys try different methods to make you blush, but now it's you chance for revenge..
You: But oppa, who told you that you will be my first....it is not possible actually..
You said acting shyly, and looking down.....this left the boy speechless...he quickly grabbed your hands and pinned them to the wall.....

??: What do you mean by that Y/N...Have you already had it with someone...
He said in a very deep and husky voice..this actually made you a lil scared....you thought it will be best to stop this prank and tell him the truth...
You: No Taehyung oppa, I was just messing with you, I am a full virgin..
Hearing that Taehyung started laughing very hard..you were confused for a second, unable to make out why he was laughing, and then the next thing he spoke, you mentally slapped yourself for being so stupid and on top of that embarrassing yourself..

Taehyung: You think I don't know that...did you forget you yourself told us that Jimin was your first kiss, so it definitely does not make sense for you to have sex..
After sometime Taehyung, stopped laughing when you gave him a cute pout and then asked  the same question of him being your first time....you nodded and before leaving, he gave you another peck on the lips and then left you to change your clothes...

You change your clothes into your PJs that you found in the closet