The Fanmeet 💜

Hi Guyzz...This is the 11th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....if you have any question regarding me, the story or anything else, do message me privately or comment about it....and also don't forget I am all ears to listen to you if you ever want to share something........so read it till last and see the gift..now...

"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N POV

You were all ready for the fan meeting...You were sitting in this order...

(Just imagine space between Jimin and V, and you are seated there

(Just imagine space between Jimin and V, and you are seated there..)
JHope
Jin
Jungkook
Jimin
You
V
Suga
RM

The fan meeting started and everyone came one by one...Every ARMY was so excited to meet you, they were talking so lovingly to you, you felt very happy....You were holding their hands, giving them encouraging words and sometimes even patted their heads...everyone was giving you a lovely smile...One ARMY, even bought you so many gifts...you kept thanking her....Everyone laughed at this moment....A fanboy came and you held his hands, you did not notice but every member were looking towards you and giving death glares to the boy....
The boy complimented you about your looks, for which you started blushing...you gave him a tiny lil kiss on his cheek and said thank you for the gift....

At last the fan meeting came to an end and you all went to your dorms...
You quickly removed your makeup, went for a shower and changed your clothes to your night wear and went to sleep....

The Next Morning...

You came out and went downstairs....Everyone was sitting on the table having their breakfast...
You greeted them a good morning, to which they did not replied...you thought they did not heard you, so you went to the kitchen to take your breakfast, but to your surprise, there was no breakfast for you....You went to ask Jin about it, to which he replied rudely, 

Jin: If you are hungry, make your own breakfast, I did not make it for you...
You were shocked....why did Jin talk to you like this...He was the sweetest person, who always kept calling you princess....You went to him, pushed back his chair and sat on his lap...
You asked him cutely..
You: Oppa, are you angry with me...Did your princess do something wrong??
It would be a lie, if Jin said that he was not melted by your act, but he kept being stern and did not reply...you being a sensitive person was on the brink of crying...Jin saw that and forget about being angry and hugged you tightly....All the members came and hugged you...
You: Oppas, why were you angry with me...
Jungkook: We were not angry with you princess, we were just jealous...you gave that fanboy a kiss and also held his hands..so we were just jealous...Sorry princess, pls don't cry..
You nodded and hugged them more tightly and buried your face in Jin's chest ...You did not even get to know when you fell asleep, hearing you cute lil snores, the boys chuckled and went to your room to tuck you in....