The Harassment❤️

Hi Guyzz...This is the 14th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....if you have any question regarding me, the story or anything else, do message me privately or comment about it....and also don't forget I am all ears to listen to you if you ever want to share something........so read it till last and see the gift..now...
This chapter will contain a bit of offensive content....

"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N POV

It's been a week since you had "it" with Taehyung...Right now you were in the studio, practicing when your Manager Sejin comes in...
Bts: (Bowing) Annyeonghaseyo Hyung..
You: (Bowing) Annyeonghaseyo Oppa..
Sejin nodded and said
Sejin: Y/N and boys, tomorrow you will have an interview with XXX...so get ready for it...and Y/N as this will be your first interview, I just want to say, don't be afraid and be confident, Just do "YOUR BEST"
You nodded and then he went away...you all practiced for a few more hours and then went to your dorm....after showering and doing your night routine, you went to Namjoon's room to ask details and your doubts about the interview...you knocked on the door, and after hearing a sweet "Come in", you went inside to see him with Jin on his lap..Namjoon was playing with his hair and after seeing you, Jin sat up....
Jin: What happened Princess...Is something wrong...??
You: No it is not like that...I just wanted to ask Namjoon about the interview..
Namjoon: Yes Princess, speak up...
You: So, basically what I do have to do..??
Namjoon: Come here sit..
He said patting the space beside him on his bed..He put his arm around your shoulder and you leaned on his chest...he told you how to answer the questions asked by the interviewee...answer them honestly, but in the limits...not to say something that be offensive and if the interviewee ask something personal try to answer in a few words that can satisfy the need of the question and you can also keep your privacy...these were some of the points he gave you....you said Thank you to him and before leaving you gave him and Jin a peck on the lips and went away...

Next morning

Your Dress:-

You were in the green room, getting ready with the boys and the MC

You were in the green room, getting ready with the boys and the MC.....you were pep talking to yourself and felt that someone was watching you...you turned around and saw that the boys were looking at you, you gave them a smile and continued pep talking to yourself...but you had unknown intuition, you know like the one when you fell something bad is going to happen....it was the same feeling that you were having right now...but you shrugged it off and went to the stage when you and the boys were called...you were sitting near the MC, while after you it was Jimin, then Jungkook, then Taehyung, then Yoongi, after that Jin, then Hoseok and at end it was Namjoon....After you were seated, the MC started asking questions..."