The First Time❤️

Warning: This episode contains adult content...

So, if you are uncomfortable with it, you make skip the part...and to those who will read it..(almost everyone I know)....Prepare your Hobi Water and a pic or statue of Namjesus you bad thinking people.....

Prepare your Hobi Water and a pic or statue of Namjesus you bad thinking people

Hi Guyzz

Hi Guyzz...This is the 12th episode of this book.....Hope you will like it and vote and comment about it....I will be more than happy...You guys have no idea how happy that makes me....if you have any question regarding me, the story or anything else, do message me privately or comment about it....and also don't forget I am all ears to listen to you if you ever want to share something........so read it till last and see the gift..now...

"Lets's Get It...."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N POV

You were nervous....he was coming near you slowly, he kissed your lips and by the feeling of the kiss, you knew it, he was hungry, hungry for you....

Warning: Adult content ahead....

The kiss was passionate, his lips mashed against yours, as if trying to flatten and destroy your mouth. He bit your lips, in order for getting an entry...and it did..you gasping because of the lip bite, helped him take his inside your mouth....He immediately started to explore every inch of your mouth.....One of his slipped under your night wear, brushing past your clit to your soft stomach.....you lost in the kiss, started to ruffle his hair with one hand, while the other was on his back...he started pushing your night wear upwards to remove it completely...now you were only left with your undergarments...you being shy, moved your head to the side, but was soon bought back to see his, Taehyung's face....you did not how, but you grew confident somehow and sat up...you removed his T-shirt and started kissing him....this time you were the dominant one..you explored his mouth and without breaking the kiss, you hovered above him, removed the jeans that was one of the clothing disturbing you and him....while doing so your eyes landed on his tanned abs...that thing was looking so good on him that made you more attracted towards him....
Taehyung: Liking the view
You nodded and kissed him again.....he was a bit shocked by your dominance but he enjoyed it...you started to rub his erection from above the boxers...this made him moan loudly....you were able to sense how much he was enjoying it, so you started to rub it more fiercely....this time he was out of control and pinned you on the bed....you knew from the slight smirk what was going to be his next move....he came towards you leaving small kisses on your neck and stomach....he then started to give you purple hickeys on your neck, while doing so, he unclipped your bra, massaging one of your breast while kissing the other....he started to give you hickeys all around your body, leaving not even a single body part...your breath hitched when he slowly started to pull your underwear down...now you were fully naked.....you blushed and was trying hide your body, when he spoke...