Chapter Twelve

Everette

I'm not sure why I'm putting in so much effort to placate her fears. Especially when her fear tastes so good. I rub soothing circles on her back with one hand while the other keeps her face in place, so that she won't look away.

When she seems settled once more, I clutch onto her hips, pulling her closer again so that she's once more resting against my body. I delight in the warmth of her body against mine.

Something passes between our gazes, something unspoken before I slowly pull her face towards mine so that I can kiss her again. I move far slower than I want to, nervous that I might scare her again. But as slowly as I try to go, the kiss is quickly deepened as it re-ignites the passion within her.

When her hands begin to wander once again, I take it as my cue to move forward. I pull her shirt over her head so that she's now sitting on my lap in her skirt and bra.

She looks needy and decadent and I'm overtaken by a primal desire to not only claim her as my prey with a bite but to claim her in countless other ways too.

As my fingers reach for the clasp on her back, my mouth moves down her neck, along her collarbone peppering her skin with a trail of kisses until I reach her cleavage.

I'd laughed at the human men in the café for having ogled at her breasts, and yet here and now with them on display before me, I find myself sympathetic with them.

Tracing the line of her silk bra with my nose, I breathe in her scent, forcing myself not to rush. When the bra falls away, I'm left in awe at the sight that's before me.

Naturally, I want to bite her again. I want to dig my fangs into her nipple and make her scream. But I won't. Not yet.

☠️ Want to read all the naughty details of what happens between Farah and Everette? Grab it here >> https://geni.us/INSTINCT