𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫⁴

𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾☔︎

Y/N was just doing her normal morning routine, which included; Getting up at 7:15, brushing her teeth, having a shower, doing hair, getting dressed and having Potter follow her around for a few minutes before going back to his friends.

Which is why when Y/N noticed that she hadn't seen James all day, she began to get worried. "BLACK" Y/N yelled, catching the attention of the young, handsome boy, whom turned around to face the girl who was sprinting over the him "Why, how may I help you, lovely" Sirius had questioned once he had noticed the girl coming to a stop.

"Where's, Potter?" Y/N rushed out, looking over Sirius' shoulder once she noticed another head pop up from behind him "Prongs? oh he's in the infirmary, he had become a bit sick, that's all, did he not tell you?" Remus said calmly from behind Sirius, who had a huge, smug smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you so much, Lupin" Y/N thanked, before waving to the two boys and running of to find Mr. James Potter.
"Y/N, I've been looking for you all afternoon, where are you going?" She heard behind her, once Y/N turned around she noticed it was her friend Imene "Not right now, Imene, I'm really busy at the moment!" Y/N answered and slowly began walking again "What do you mean? you normally hang out with me on Fridays" Imene stated, looking at the young girl who still looked ready to run.

"I can't just hang out today, bye Imene!"
Y/N squeaked out before running full pelt down the corridor towards the school infirmary. Once Y/N had gotten to the to the hospital wings doors, she shoved the big, brown doors open and ran towards Madame Pomfrey "Madame" Y/N said from behind the nurse, startled by the girl, she jumped before turning around to face the girl.

"Can I help you Miss, L/N" Madame Pomfrey asked "Is, Potter, in here by any chance?" Y/N answered, looking the school nurse up and down before looking her back in the eyes "Why yes, come on, this way" Madame Pomfrey said walking over the the far end of the room and stopping at one of the beds.

"Mr. Potter, you have a visitor" Madame Pomfrey said to the young boy, who sent the nurse a puzzled look, once James had turned his head over to the side he had noticed the (h/c) girl who had a pissed of look splattered on her face.

"Good afternoon, Potter" Y/N spat coldly whilst sitting down next the the sick Gryffindor. "How nice of you to inform me that you were feeling awfully ill today" Y/N said, looking the brunette in the eyes "Well, you see, don't get me wrong, I was going to tell you but, I um..uh" James sat there trying to think of a reason to not of told the girl but he didn't find one "I see" Y/N spoke "You joke are around everyday calling me the 'love of your life' but can't tell me when you are feeling down?" Y/N asked sounding more calm than she did before.

"Well, i didn't think you would be this worried" James shot back, looking the girl up and down before looking back up at her face "Just because I don't feed in to your morning bull crap, don't mean I ain't a decent human being, James!" Y/N answered the boy.

"D-did, did you just call me, James?" The boy asked surprised, not once had he heard the girl ever call in him by his first name. "What? n-no, no I didn't you, dumbass" Y/N replied whilst look down to the floor "That doesn't matter anways, what is actually wrong with you, 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?"
Y/N asked, making sure to say the word Potter louder then the rest of the sentence "N- I mean yeah, I'm fine" James stuttered out "Just a bit of a bad stomach, nothing to bad, I promise" James reassured the girl with a smile.

"Well, if you ain't dying, I can leave, have a nice day, Potter" Y/N said, getting ready to stand up from her chair but only to be stopped by a hand grabbing ahold of her hand, once Y/N had looked up she had noticed that James had sat up a bit more and had brang her hand extremely close go his face, "You too, you lovely lady" James answered back before smirking and placing a kiss onto the young girls knuckles, which caused the young
light/dark female to blush and pull her hand away. "I um, I've got to go!" Y/N squeaked out before sprinting out of the hospital wing leaving James alone, smiling all to himself.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁?"
"𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻, 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿!! 𝗯𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁!"
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°